Sherlock season 4

Ed Ryder

Looks good! I didn't watch the first 3 series when they came out as I wasn't sure if I'd like them. How wrong I was!

Ed Ryder

The actors' schedules are probably much busier these days too, I'd imagine.

Ernst Dabel

Is this series good? I've always been hesitant to watch it. What makes it worth watching?

Montero

The intelligent and witty modernisation. The scriptwriters have really read and understood the essential elements of the original Sherlock Holmes, and then have written the same elements into a contemporary setting. So it isn't a one for one mapping of each of Conan Doyle's stories into the modern world, which could be really ponderous, but something far better.
The actors also are very good and are a good team, as well as good individually.

Ernst Dabel

The intelligent and witty modernisation. The scriptwriters have really read and understood the essential elements of the original Sherlock Holmes, and then have written the same elements into a contemporary setting. So it isn't a one for one mapping of each of Conan Doyle's stories into the modern world, which could be really ponderous, but something far better.
The actors also are very good and are a good team, as well as good individually.
I'm sold, Montero, it's on my list of shows to watch. Thanks :)

Steve S

Fantastic! Every series has been superb so far - hope Series 4 can continue the run.