Space Book about Darkness

Abram Phillips

The book im looking for is about a space ship or space station that has become unresponsive and that i believe is sending out a distress signal. When the crew arrives though they discover that everyone is missing or dead and throughout the book crew members on the recovery keep dieing and they figure out that it is the darkness that is killing them and they retreat back to their own ship but the darkness follows and wants to cover everything in darkness again. I also believe that it is all right next to a black hole. I cant remember if it was a series or not i dont think it was. please help

Abram, it reminds me a lot of a movie named "Event Horizon" I've watched. I checked wiki and imdb if it was based on a book but couldn't find anything.

The novelization of the film Event Horizon was by Steven E McDonald

Never knew there was a book and would love a read, hit Ebay and the only copy there is a £104, Amazon the same cheapest is a £103 (there is one for £208)1 Sorry but ... No.

I will look elsewhere.

I wonder how prices like that are determined?
Set by the seller based on what he/ she thinks someone might pay for it. It may well never sell at that price, so the perceived value is purely nominal. On eBay you ca frequently the same book listed for £100 and just a few quid at the same time, which sort of undermines the grandiose prices.

Back