Cheapies and freebies!

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
Order a second one. Gifts?

;)

I entered and am about to go order!

You want a picture of me and it at voodoo doughnuts when it arrives?

Order a second one. Gifts?

;)

I entered and am about to go order!

You want a picture of me and it at voodoo doughnuts when it arrives?

Yes! Slaps forehead! Buy ten!

A photo would be fab, Hope. I have some to upload this weekend from Ratsy and Juliana - so busy here at the mo, I'm behind - and then I'll see if @Gary Compton can share the world tour *album from facebook. I can't but he is the head honcho of it and might be able to.

And thankyou both. I hope you enjoy them. :)

* take a photo of the book, wherever you are in the world, tag me or Gary here, on Fb, or on twitter (joz1812) and it will go in the album. Best wins a signed copy of book 3. :)

In my Amazon shopping cart, waiting for the next paycheck. :D
(Had some bills that bumped this week's Amazon shopping trip. :/ )

Edit: (took me forever to get the page to load, I need to abuse my phone's data plan less... )

Voodoo Doughnut, Doughnuts

Pick a co-star for the photo when it arrives *evil-cute face*

Last edited:
In my Amazon shopping cart, waiting for the next paycheck. :D
(Had some bills that bumped this week's Amazon shopping trip. :/ )

Edit: (took me forever to get the page to load, I need to abuse my phone's data plan less... )

Voodoo Doughnut, Doughnuts

Pick a co-star for the photo when it arrives *evil-cute face*

I want that shop. In my kitchen.

You are very lovely. Honestly, I wish I could just give everyone who likes the sound of it a book. It occurs to me writing is a destressor and selling writing an unneeded stressor - where my work is rarely a stressor.

I'm struggling with this at the mo.

My wallet is glad that shop is more than a pre-breakfast-walk away.

I admire you for the tenacity and self confidence to sell your work. Am HAPPY!!!! to purchase my copies out of respect, not only for the work and parts of yourself you put into it, but out of respect for my goal/ability to see myself through to the same.

Look at it this way love, your indulgence is to write it, mine is too read it. Now we're both happy. *whispers behind hand* which I suspect is what Gary wanted when he decided to spend his retirement running a publishing house. *irreverent giggle*

I have promotions on the go!

On Goodreads I'm giving away a copy of Sunset over Abendau, book two in my Space Opera trilogy

Book giveaway for Sunset Over Abendau by Jo Zebedee Jun 17-Jun 25, 2016

To say this one is getting good reviews, is an underestimation - it's outclassing my other two books by a good margin!

And, talking of great reviews, this little baby is 99p/99c for a week:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inish-Carraig-Jo-Zebedee-ebook/dp/B012782E0G?ie=UTF8&ref_=asap_bc

Already got the one and entered the giveaway for the other ... only need to find the time to read them!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Plucky Novice Publishing 3
Overread Graphic Novels & Comics 9