June 2016 100 Word Anonymous Challenge - Discussion Thread

@mosaix - you have three correct. Two are the same two which Cathbad got correct though only one of those two was also correctly guessed by johnnyjet.

Confucius say: Man who sit on tack, get point.

Right, I've applied Confucius' Clues, and spent much more time than I should have on this, but my guesses are...

My Fairy Carers : Ashleyne B Watts.
Dead or Alive : Shyrka.
New Skin for Old : StillLearning.
Trust Me, I'm a Doctor : Droflet.
Birthday : Victoria Silverwolf.
The Thief of Time : Vaz.
Childhood : Cat's Cradle.
Stranded : johnnyjet
Siren Call of Time : hopewrites.
Tea : Cory Swanson.
New World Order : reiver33.
Nation of Youth : mosaix.
Duty : Ratsy.
The Fantastic Four : Child of Doom : Starbeast.
Text Message from the Future : Cathbad
It Was a Long Way : Wruter

It was between Text Message and Thief of time with Thief edging out the win. Great stories to all though!

@Coast - you have seven correct guesses. Very good! They include the two which Cathbad also got correct and the three which mosaix got, plus three of the four johnnyjet got. The stories which now have at least one correct guess are My Fairy Carers, Birthday, The Siren Call of Time, Tea, New World Order, Duty, The Fantastic Four: The Child of Doom and It Was a Long Way.

Confucius say: Man who run in front of car get tired. Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Hey do you guys want to do an "Improving our" for this challenge? Or should we just plop them down in crits?

Done.

Now I'll just wait for guessing to close, then see what I could have done better.

Mostly because I'm so happy with what I came up with! Pleased as punch with the reaction it's had so far! Which makes me curious as to what (if anything) I could have done better. Knowing me, I learn better from these kinds of scenarios, than if I'm already unhappy with something.

Tomorrow. Some notice is needed. I think you should post a closing date and time.
Okay. Tomorrow, Sunday 3rd about noon US time which is late afternoon UK and, I dunno, about the 12th of Never in Australia probably. A few people who entered still haven't voted.

Don't rush it on my account. Say, Monday?
Gives people more than 24hrs to read that guessing is closing and get their gueses up.

(Also US has 4 times zones. Noonish could be anywhere from gmt-7 to gmt-3)

I just assumed GMT = 5 hrs ahead of Washington. I did put a notice further up the thread yesterday that we were finishing Sunday. You mean you haven't been reading all my posts??? I am DEEPLY wounded.

So Sunday PM okay?

I can't vote for the story I like as it's already been ascribed to me!

Wruter, excuse my denseness, but have I voted yet? Could have sworn I did, but can't find it. Ta.