5.04 - 6741

ctg

weaver of the unseen
SHAW!!!

Mad do I hate Greer and his smug smile. What's the point of repeating something, when all results come up to same result. It's stupid, and potentially very dangerous even if you have a god on your side. In this one Samaritan doesn't seem to have divine knowledge, because it doesn't lean from its mistakes.

The point with machine learning is that AI's learn all possibilities and choose the best result out from thousands failed ones. But there's no foolproof method with human minds. In their own their very unique things.

But what's effed is how it happens in Shaw's mind, where she keeps rebelling everything Samaritan throws at her. The question is how many times she'll shag r00t, or kill Reese before her brain fries?

PS. If you didn't get it I was shocked when Reese dropped on ground with a bullet wound so close to his heart. Temporal impact shock alone would have stopped his heart. Not talking about permanent wound cavities or other damage that a bullet so close to his heart would have caused to that organ.

That was a total shocker when Shaw shot Reese in the back. The exit wound would have been massive, a lot messier than large blood stains on his shirt indicated.

I bought Greer's death, but not Reese's. I wasn't thinking "simulation" as the explanation, but I should have known from the simulations run by the Machine last season when Shaw was taken.

I liked Finch's line that a church is the "best place to hide from a god."

I haven't watched the second episode of the week, yet. Tonight.

I'm surprised at how few posts these threads have gotten since the series finally came back for its end run. Seemed to be a lot of interest when the last season came to a screeching halt with no decision about continuing.

That was a total shocker when Shaw shot Reese in the back. The exit wound would have been massive, a lot messier than large blood stains on his shirt indicated.

It was bad and they made it look extra, extra bad. Deliberately. And probably to maximise the shock effect, same thing that happened with Greer. At least to me both deaths were very believable, especially as we know how good Shaw is on the business.

I liked Finch's line that a church is the "best place to hide from a god."

Yeah, expect often those church entrances have a CCTV or two sitting at front of them to notify authorities who goes in and who comes out. Still an ironic line and excellent delivery, because it fit the scene and dialogue extremely well.

I'm surprised at how few posts these threads have gotten since the series finally came back for its end run. Seemed to be a lot of interest when the last season came to a screeching halt with no decision about continuing.

Lot of people are off from TV forums. There aren't that many guests, or people wanting to talk because there never has been that much of interest on gossiping POI. Plus CBS kind of killed this series by denying it whole year and then slotting in a weird May slot, just at the point, where loads of viewers are out from the screen or going off to somewhere else cos it's warm and nice. I think they effed up this series by having a pause to make some room for Shaw. But what's positive is that in the netflix, POI has a massive following with probably up 80 percent binge watching it. Or doing repeats.

It would be great if Netflix would decide to pick up the series or produce a feature POI film. Massive streaming numbers might move them in that direction.

I must say that I fell for it. I thought they were all dead. I also thought, that is why they are showing the episodes all back to back, because everyone knows it is the end, and now Reese is dead there is no surprises left. I hate it when they do that - "simulation, bah!" None of my dreams ever make any sense or stand up to analysis when thought about in the cold light of day. There would be weird anomalies. Maybe the bricked up door was one?

So, basically, this episode just didn't happen. They still don't even know that Shaw is alive and everything is exactly the same as at the start.

How did Shaw know that Finch never looked for her because he thought she was dead, but regrets this decision now? How does Shaw know that Groves thinks about her all the time? Were these just random guesses that happened to be true on this iteration of the program? I think the laws of probability are being stretched there.

How did Shaw know that Finch never looked for her because he thought she was dead, but regrets this decision now? How does Shaw know that Groves thinks about her all the time? Were these just random guesses that happened to be true on this iteration of the program? I think the laws of probability are being stretched there
Samaritan sees all, knows all -- except, of course, the locations of The Machine, Harold, John and Root. :D

Back