3.20 Emancipation

Anushka Mokosh

Matryona Marzanna
Daisy-Hive conversations still creep me out. I did start guessing right away who his special recruits for the alpha test were to be. Watchdogs never crossed my mind, but it was interesting enough. When Daisy asked Lincoln if she sounded brainwashed, I nearly screamed yes.

Elena taking Talbot's pin was hilarious. I still love her dynamics with Mack and I quite like her. Speaking of Mack, I felt so sorry for him. He is easily becoming a new favourite of mine. I ship the two of them so hard.

Talbot is always hilarious, but his rant when he saw Lash was probably my favourite delivery of his. Rastahulk is my new name for Lash. God's crusty pie is my new favourite expression. :ROFLMAO: Talbot's reactions were hilarious in general. "How are you so calm anyway?" :LOL:

When May spoke to Coulson at the beginning, I had an eerie premonition that she might be thinking of using Lash and she was. May May forever be rewarded with the Lord's most crusty pies for that. Lincoln got to same conclusion about Rastahulk's purpose as I did. I think he could have won if not for the ChainFireBoy. I was so sad when Rastahulk got killed and I was so sad for May.:cry:

Daisy-Hive conversations still creep me out. I did start guessing right away who his special recruits for the alpha test were to be. Watchdogs never crossed my mind, but it was interesting enough. When Daisy asked Lincoln if she sounded brainwashed, I nearly screamed yes.

Elena taking Talbot's pin was hilarious. I still love her dynamics with Mack and I quite like her. Speaking of Mack, I felt so sorry for him. He is easily becoming a new favourite of mine. I ship the two of them so hard.

Talbot is always hilarious, but his rant when he saw Lash was probably my favourite delivery of his. Rastahulk is my new name for Lash. God's crusty pie is my new favourite expression. :ROFLMAO: Talbot's reactions were hilarious in general. "How are you so calm anyway?" :LOL:

When May spoke to Coulson at the beginning, I had an eerie premonition that she might be thinking of using Lash and she was. May May forever be rewarded with the Lord's most crusty pies for that. Lincoln got to same conclusion about Rastahulk's purpose as I did. I think he could have won if not for the ChainFireBoy. I was so sad when Rastahulk got killed and I was so sad for May.:cry:
“Why do you think this Lash can defeat Hive? And who in tarnation names these things?”
Stan Lee?

another great epi - was surprised that Lash's purpose was what it was but still very enjoyable. I am wondering though who the spy in the camp that Hive/Ward has mentioned - hope it's not Elena

I thought that he said to Daisy that there was another - unless I've just imagined something

No. He told Giyera he has one on the inside now, but that was Daisy. After that, Daisy could just get on the inside via computers.

Personally, I think that Rastahulk's purpose was not just to save Daisy, but to release Inhumans from control of Hive in general + optional killing of SquidWard. Unfortunately for him, Hellfire (StrayaWard) has just perfect power set to beat him, unlike regular fire users. His death worries me, as I wonder how Hellfire and Giyera will be released from Hive's influence, after he will be destroyed.

Now that I think of it, his words of "I'm not merciful. I'm necessary." are reminding of the whole deal of "Inhuman abilities appear because they have a purpose to complete.

Also, nice reference to comics. Alpha Experiment -> Result: Primitives with inhuman (pardon the pun) strength. A clear reference to Alpha Primitives, which were slave race to Attilan population of Inhumans (as in: those Inhumans that would have their movie if/once the movie will be made).

SquidWard showing fear of Rastahulk was a nice touch too. Although his plan on turning vast numbers of people creeps me out more than anything before.

BTW last week's Kree vs Ward....

tumblr_m2qi0dZLCu1qlzduwo1_400.gif

Was disappointed that Lash seemed to spend an awful long time just making mean poses and didn't seem to make much effort to kill Ward immediately. Saving Daisy seemed a bizarre option for someone who could have defeated Hive, and therefore ended all this.

Got to agree with that, Brian.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Stargate SG-1 Season 1 35