SFF Kindle Books on Sale

ratsy

I've been meaning to start a thread where we can post links to notify each other of some top books being for sale out there. I know there are a million things we can sign up for like BookBub, and Book Barbarian, but this could just be an added place for us to share our favorites when we see them on sale.

Today Fool's Errand by Robin Hobb is on sale in the UK for .99. This is the second series featuring Fitz as the first person POV, and I have such a soft spot for these books. If you want to give it a try here is the link

Fool's Errand (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 1) eBook: Robin Hobb: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

The Tawny Man trilogy is my favourite so far from Robin Hobb.I can recommend it wholeheartedly.

A bump on this. Fluency is #13 overall on Amazon today. That is massive. Give it a go.

And it seems only another day before the price goes back up to £3.49. Think I'll pick up a copy for my TBR pile; the blurb sounds intriguing.

£6.83 UK and Ireland for Kindle (Ireland uses Euro, Yet are directed to Sterling only prices in UK, and you can only by Kindle Editions to Irish address from UK store)

Shows up as $9.99 in USA, anyway

Is that seriously a sale price?

Ray it is 2.99 in the US. and Canada. If you look at an out-of-country amazon it still shows your cost in the UK equiv.