3.18 The Singularity

Anushka Mokosh

Matryona Marzanna
The SHIELD seems to be always one step behind the Hive and Daisy. Hive acquiring the one thing that can destroy him before it can be found by someone else was a smart move, but he way he shared it with other Inhumans for whose infection a cure if being procured was not. Hive is getting a bit too cocky.

May being pissed off at Coulson was quite overdue. Coulson admitting how the feels about Daisy felt nice. Their dynamics and their plotline was the best in this episode.

Fitzsimmons is adorable to the nth. Simmons meeting Hive was exhilarating. Hive playing with her sanity was entrancing as he used Will's memories. I just kept waiting for her to shoot him. Daisy going after Fitz was heartbreaking.

Malik's legacy ended up being the destruction of all that he used to consider his legacy. A true sacrifice at last. hive taught him the lesson well. Perhaps too well.

Hive wanting to turn all humans into Inhumans makes sense within the context of his monologues.

Indeed, Fitzsimmons are perhaps the best part of the show. Glad it's not written by George RR Martin :p

The drug analogy is interesting, as it's something that's possible, albeit very difficult, to resist.

I can't remember what actually happened to Lash - is he still with us and if so could he be the key to killing Hive/Ward?

Lash is SHIELD's custody, so I expect him being put out of the leash, so he can lash out towards SquidWard.

Another good episode - but I didn't quite catch how Hydra had suddenly been exposed by the death of Malick and destroyed.

Daisy vs Fitz was superb.

Back