Marvel's 4 year film schedule

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
A few surprises here, but many may already be familiar to members. :)

Disney announced all its movies coming in the next 4 years — here's what you have to look forward to

2016:
Captain America: Civil War
Alice Through the Looking Glass
Finding Dory
The BFG
Pete's Dragon
Dr Strange
Disney: Moana
Star Wars: Rogue One

2017:
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Cars 3
Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Thor 3: Ragnarok
Disney: Coco
Star Wars: episode 8 (as yet untitled)

2018:
Disney: Gigantic (Jack and the Beanstalk)
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War part 1
Star Wars prequel 2 (young Han Solo)
Toy Story 4
Captain Marvel

2019:
Avengers: Infinity War part 2
Star Wars: episode 9 (as yet untitlted)
The Incredibles 2

There are a few others, including live-action fair tales, but information hasn't been released for all. Am sure there's plenty above to keep us busy, though. :)

There was a Pirates 4??? When did this happen?

Disney is doing a Han Solo standalone movie or series of movies? I'd imagine the hard core Star Wars fans are besides themselves over this. Or...are they?

Honestly, I'd rather see the Boba Fett prequel before the young Han Solo film. The Rogue One previews look promising, hopefully it's better than TFA. Under 2016 they list Captain America: Winter Soldier - that was a 2014 film. I assume they're referring to Civil War.

A few surprises here, but many may already be familiar to members. :)

Disney announced all its movies coming in the next 4 years — here's what you have to look forward to

2016:
Captain America: Civil War
Alice Through the Looking Glass
Finding Dory
The BFG
Pete's Dragon
Dr Strange
Disney: Moana
Star Wars: Rogue One

2017:
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Cars 3
Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Thor 3: Ragnarok
Disney: Coco
Star Wars: episode 8 (as yet untitled)

2018:
Disney: Gigantic (Jack and the Beanstalk)
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War part 1
Star Wars prequel 2 (young Han Solo)
Toy Story 4
Captain Marvel

2019:
Avengers: Infinity War part 2
Star Wars: episode 9 (as yet untitlted)
The Incredibles 2

There are a few others, including live-action fair tales, but information hasn't been released for all. Am sure there's plenty above to keep us busy, though. :)

Movies I am looking forward to are:

Civil War, Rouge One, GOTG 2, SW 8, BLACK PANTHER (I have really high expectations for this), Avengers IW 1 and 2, Incredibles 2.

I can't say I'm looking forward to SW Episode 9 because not sure how well Episode 8 will do and Star Wars could easily get staler as time goes on. Doctor Strange will probably be my next Ant-Man. A film that I wasn't expecting anything from but was actually pretty good once I got around to watching it.

I'm most looking forward to Black Panther (one of my favorite comic books characters), Guardians of the Galaxy and the Incredibles 2. I want to see what they do with that last film.