Launch party!

I'd love to join in Jo, but with a seven hour time difference between your world and mine I'll be seriously asleep by then. But I wish you all the best with it. Hoping it's a great success and can't wait to read it. When it gets into paperback. I, cough, Kare about little things like that.

I'd love to join in Jo, but with a seven hour time difference between your world and mine I'll be seriously asleep by then. But I wish you all the best with it. Hoping it's a great success and can't wait to read it. When it gets into paperback. I, cough, Kare about little things like that.

It's impossible to get a time that covers the whole world, sadly. And thank you. (Paperback is coming in the next week or so, iirc. @Gary Compton can confirm.)

Me too.

Will my purchase, a few minutes ago, of the Sunset Over Abendau ebook grant me at least a little forgiveness for my absence?

You're are totally excused. Thank you so much. :)

It's 2 am here and, long story short, my family decided to extend the party and taxis have only just departed. :)

A crazy couple of hours. Huge thanks to all the Chronners, past and present, who came along - Hex, Mouse, AnyaKimlim, Juliana (big cheers for the interview!), Ratsy, Perp, Monsterchic, Robert McKay, Kerry, Teresa, Dusty, and quite a few others.

The only thing that makes these things work is having people come along -even if only for two minutes and a quick q - and keep things moving on.

This was also my first event where my family took a back seat (they were there, watching, liking and commenting) because it was a writer and reader crowd. That's so special to me.

So a fab night. A long night with too many glasses of wine. And great sales, I'm told. So huge thanks to all. :)

Sorry I missed *crya face* was there in spirit, and intend to buy a physical copy as soon as Gary has them up (and I figure out where in the laundry I lost my cc).

The wine was rather nice.

soa.jpg

We got the wine from Abendau's Ware. .. house.

Coat. On my way to get.