Launch party!

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
I am having the virtual launch party this Saturday night for Sunset over Abendau between 7-9 pm. Anyone on facebook, feel free to come along, drop in and say hi, or even just share a few posts. Everything is appreciated!

Sunset Over Abendau Launch Party

For anyone in and around Belfast, I will be having a paperback launch night sometime soon, in Easons in Donegall Place. :)

Exciting. :)

thaddeus6th

Supporter
If it's a Facebook shindig then I must be absent. But I shall be with you in spirit, not unlike a ghostly voyeur.

thaddeus6th

Supporter
May well clash with the Chrons Northerners' gathering, now I come to think of it.

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
Bah. :(

Still, someone is bound to have a phone. Get pissed, come up with the hardest question you all can to hit me with at the very end and watch me squirm. ;)

Or, alternatively, get pissed and have fun and ignore it. I know which one I'd do. :D

The Big Peat

Darth Buddha
I thought it was de rigueur for any piss-up to have someone on their phone sharing it all with the outside world anyway.

J Riff

The Ants are my friends..
I found a bottle of Whiskey, 200 ml. -sealed, on the sidewalk, along with a tenner. Really. Then I drank some, and I don't drink, and then Iread Abendohss Hair...* An' ish perty schwellll.> **@!

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
I'll take perty schwelllll :)

Anyhow! Launch day! And it's going well, and huge thanks as ever for the support. So, things we have on-

Abendau's Heir is at 99p on kindle - if anyone fancies seeing what the craic is
The draw for the winner of the Abendau's Heir world tour
Also, launch night tonight on facebook 7-9 with a guest appearance by the drunken Northern Chronners who will be singing a medley of space-themed songs (I request Flash Gordon, please) with some giveaways and what not being announced

The books can all be linked to via my author page here:

Amazon.co.uk: Jo Zebedee: Books, Biogs, Audiobooks, Discussions

I hope, hope, hope those of you who buy Sunset like it as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

Cat's Cradle

Time, now, to read...
Supporter
The new book appeared on my Kindle this morning at first light, and was cracked open shortly thereafter. It's wonderful so far. Congrats, Jo, and hope you have a great time tonight!! :) CC