Season 2

I am! Really enjoying it so far. The plot is a bit silly at time (FREEZING LASERS) but it's a lot of fun. I've been really enjoying having a certain character back in the Cortex.

I thought it was a reasonable question as season one has quite a few threads and despite season two coming to a close, there aren't any. As I'm enjoying it, at least as much as season one I was wondering why the sudden drop off.

SPOILERS

As Maree mentions, it has it's share of silly now, but it's singing from the heart.

Not having read the comics (I was never a Flash fan before the show), I am interesting in the choice of villain this season. Given they've just defeated one speedster, and that Zoom seems so powerful... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm interested in how far this show is going to go.

I thought it was a reasonable question as season one has quite a few threads and despite season two coming to a close, there aren't any. As I'm enjoying it, at least as much as season one I was wondering why the sudden drop off.

Because Jesse left and I don't have energy, time or will to produce threads and then watch over them. But it doesn't mean you can't if you're interested.

I am interesting in the choice of villain this season.

I know, and I think it was a good choice, because it truly propels story forwards, even if Flash hasn't acquired his full speed or even learned everything he's capable.

Picked up seasons one and two on DVD (currently halfway through 2) and I'm really surprised at how much I'm enjoying this:)