The Haunting of Lake Manor Hotel

Thadd, please do. I am new to Goodreads and do need to learn how to navigate it a little better

Ok, tried to add it [couldn't find how], but this seems to be the issue:
There are books that I've written that don't appear on my author profile. What should I do?
First, make sure the book is listed on Goodreads. If it isn't, you can manually add the book to Goodreads by clicking on "manually add book" on the right side of the search page. Once the book is on Goodreads, make sure the author name matches your name exactly (including initials and punctuation). Once it matches, it should appear on your author profile.

I have added the authors! DG , they told me to add D.G. and it doesnt show you as a goodreads author, so you may have to link somehow

Now I know how to do that at least

The name link (on the author list) does go to my page. Although it's not listed in my books, I'd guess that'll happen automatically over the next few hours, so I'll wait and see.

Cheers.

Stuff like this will hopefully help readers of one author find another and lead to cross-pollination (as it were).

Aye, I think the reviews/ratings have been added to my average, which indicates it's in the pipeline.

New review up today on UK! That's lucky #13....13 Rooms. 13 Guests. 13 Stories. 13 Reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good
ByKindle Customeron 26 August 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
First of all I loved the cover that made me buy it. It was a good book about people staying in the hotel and of course never leaving. I liked the concept some of the stories were better than others. It at least deserves a four star because on the whole most of the stories were good. Very atmospheric.

On this note, Lake Manor is on sale starting Sunday with a Book Barbarian promo running Monday! If you see any posts on Twitter or FB please feel free to share and get the word out :)

SelectedPriced-1200 x628-HauntedManorBanner-FacebookSALEAug23 (1).jpg

Sample-1200 x628-HauntedManorBanner-Facebook-4 (2).jpg

The sale is actually live already! So if you have been thinking about giving it a try, now is the time!

Buy it HERE

I have also reduced the paperback price a lot! $9.99 US and a mere 6.99GBP

So curl up with blanket, cup of pumpkin spiced latte, and turn down the lights...

I ran a promo this week, and we have hit #1 for the first time in the US (i think we were 2nd as a best before?)

I'm really happy that Woodbridge's first book has hit #1 in horror anthologies in the UK, Canada, and the US this year. That's something to be proud of.

#1 !.png