The Haunting of Lake Manor Hotel

ratsy

The Haunting of Lake Manor Hotel is now available for pre-order as an ebook on Amazon. It's being released on April 12th, and if you pre-order it will be delivered to your device then. The paperback has been formatted and sent in and should also be available in a few days. I am very proud of this book, and I thank everyone involved, from the authors, to the beta readers, reviewers, and people who helped me on the Woodbridge side. I hope the book gets some good reviews, because I truly feel like the authors did a fantastic job.

This is a monumental day for Woodbridge Press, and myself. This book started as a spark of an idea eight months ago, and here it is published.

Keep in mind that if you do decide to support a new small press and buy either the ebook or paperback version, that the authors are getting paid royalties on all sales!

The Haunting of Lake Manor Hotel US

The Haunting of Lake Manor Hotel UK

The below are all of the greatly talented SFF Chrons authors included in the book.

@Venusian Broon
@DG Jones
@Victoria Silverwolf
@Phyrebrat
@Mouse
@TheDustyZebra
@thaddeus6th
@Hex

alltogether.jpg

Pre-ordered! :) Really looking forward to this - that's quite a wonderful line-up!
(I also pre-ordered at Amazon US a book by another Chronner named Jo Zebedee...also very excited about that!:))

Thank you so much for the support!

DG, the pleasure was mine buddy. You guys were a lot of fun to work with, and I think it shows in the quality of the stories.

I'll post some reviews as they come in on this thread too!

So the first review/blurb has made its way to me, and its from the head of Crystal Lake Publishing. They are one of the top horror outlets of the past few years and a company I greatly respect, so for him to take the time to read Lake Manor was very nice. He had many nice things to say to me, which bodes well for the book, and below is a blurb he gave me which has been added to the amazon description. (may take a while to show up)

“A pleasantly eerie collection by some young authors whose careers we’ll definitely have to follow.” – Joe Mynhardt, Crystal Lake Publishing

I just realized I didn't mention the other non-chron authors who are in this.

Gwendolyn Kiste
Scarlett R Algee
DJ Tyrer
Brooke Warra

Juliana did a great blog with Gwendolyn and Scarlett last week. Spotlight on Writing Horror with Gwendolyn Kiste and Scarlett R. Algee

They all brought something really special to the book and I know you will all love their stories.

@Jo Zebedee Thanks so much!

And a massive thanks for all the support from the Chrons community on this project.

Yes well done Nathan. I will stick a review up once I finish it. Good luck with it. :)

I should be getting the proof copy of the paper back tomorrow. I can't wait to see it! I'll be sure to post a shot of the proud father holding his baby ;)

That's awesome ratsy. I always remember a similar thing with Malevolence so well bloody done old chap.

You have started the journey and I hope you do ten times better than TBP as you are a genuinely lovely bloke.

Onwards and sideways!