What if Quentin Tarantino Did Disney...

the_evil_ted

work is the curse of the drinking class
Hi everyone,

I haphazardly found my way into a conversation here: After SuperHeroes , What Do You Think Will be the Next Big Thing in The Movies? with Dave and Baylor about QT making Jungle Book and Snow White.

Ludicrous I know, but I'm wondering if anyone would like to see a QT production of their favourite Disney adventure and what changes you'd imagine QT making to it?

(If this belongs more in the lounge, please move - I'm still finding my way around.)

I would love to see an Inglorious Bastards take on 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.:D

Reactions: Vaz
Loads of violence and a great soundtrack.

Snow White And The Reservoir Dogs. Pulp Pinocchio.

Sounds like a fabulous idea:)

Reactions: Vaz
He could remake one of Disney's best horror films - The Black Hole. You've got everything in that story - a ship manned by the living dead, a mad scientist, the evil deathbot Maximilian, and of course the singularity that ties it all together. I would give him complete creative freedom (I'm sure this would mean ditch/or radically changing VINCENT to something less ridiculous). Plenty of opportunity there was some Tarantino fun!

Snow White and 8 hate-filled dwarves. [A better title would be "Jet Black and the 7 Shorties"]

Jackie Brown and The Frog.

Sin City 3: The Lady and the Tramp

Pinocchio: The man with the iron nose (he was an exec on the Wu-Tang Film)

Quentin Tarantino Presents:
Four Rooms (with four Princesses)
four short stories involving Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Belle