After SuperHeroes , What Do You Think Will be the Next Big Thing in The Movies?

Now you're taking the mick. Although to be fair, if she really understood the setting and respected Frank's work and vision, she would probably do better than bobo and the hack.

Don't hate the writer simply because of the genre. She could likely buy and sell the whole lot of us. She's obviously doing something right.

Oh, I don't hate her. I can't. I've never read a word of hers. She clearly appeals to a large audience, just not me.

Ive never had a desire to read her . She's been adapted to the small screen a number of times.

I think, based on Disney’s new trend, we’re going to see a lot more ‘remastered” adaptations of old films.

I think, based on Disney’s new trend, we’re going to see a lot more ‘remastered” adaptations of old films.

They're remaking all of their animated films into live action . Mulan is next up . Ive seen a preview trailer for that one. It looks quite good.:cool:

There is talk about them doing a remake The Black Hole.

They had better not touch The Black Hole!

No film is safe from the remake wrecking ball. In a about 20 or 30 years, there will pobably be remakes of the Hobbit and LOTR.

No film is safe from the remake wrecking ball. In a about 20 or 30 years, there will pobably be remakes of the Hobbit and LOTR.

I wouldn’t even give it that long. It seems like we’re hitting a point where they’re remaking movies as short as 4 years apart. 10 maximum.

Thing is, a remake will introduce stories to a newer generation. I think that's pretty important.

I can see Di$ney remaking the original Star Wars trilogy, just in time for the 50th anniversary

You do realize that the original will be 50 years old in 2027? ---- I can hardly wait!

Starwars - the only story where they started in the middle; then told the first; then the end and then started again with the middle!

Honestly if they were to reboot it I'd rather they started right at the beginning with an epic script written in 9 parts for the 9 films as a unified collection. Thus allowing them to setup long plot arcs that might skip many films before returning and achieve some sense of unity between them. Of course 9 films is a massive order; even just keeping the actors at the right ages would be tough!

Starwars - the only story where they started in the middle; then told the first; then the end and then started again with the middle!

Honestly if they were to reboot it I'd rather they started right at the beginning with an epic script written in 9 parts for the 9 films as a unified collection. Thus allowing them to setup long plot arcs that might skip many films before returning and achieve some sense of unity between them. Of course 9 films is a massive order; even just keeping the actors at the right ages would be tough!

I doubt Lucas initially had any plans for sequels or prequels.