After SuperHeroes , What Do You Think Will be the Next Big Thing in The Movies?

I think that fan films, especially on YouTube seem to be the new trend. There's a lot of Terminator fan films, and Transformers fan films, and of course, back in 2016, there was the Darth Maul fanfilm, which perhaps was the reason why so many fan films have since been made (just a guess)

And there is no truth in the rumour that is entitled "Indiana Jones and the Golden Walking Frame"

I think at one point the working title was Indiana Jones and the Assisted Living House of Doom .:D

I can't say I'm expecting this, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Hollywood execs move from comic book inspired material to older, animated source material. Already we've seen Smurfs films, G.I. Joe films, Transformers, etc. But there is soooo much content still untapped.

Blackhawk

There are so many more bad tv shows that would make really good feature films that have yet to be adapted. :D

There are so many more bad tv shows that would make really good feature films that have yet to be adapted. :D
Especially old British sitcoms. The Dads Army film was remade a decade or so ago, it included the same vicar from the 1970s.
Many of those sitcoms had films made at the time, and if Dads Army can do it, why not Steptoe, On The Buses, Porridge, etc etc.

Especially old British sitcoms. The Dads Army film was remade a decade or so ago, it included the same vicar from the 1970s.
Many of those sitcoms had films made at the time, and if Dads Army can do it, why not Steptoe, On The Buses, Porridge, etc etc.

They did Are You being Served The Movie in 1977 . The film wasn't bad.:)

Comic book movies are still going strong, or maybe I just saw a bunch of Spider-Man villains getting their own movies because the trailers were related.

I think they're going to stick to established characters, but they're probably going to go more mythology/historical after people get tired of the reboot/remake wagon.

Comic book movies are still going strong, or maybe I just saw a bunch of Spider-Man villains getting their own movies because the trailers were related.

I think they're going to stick to established characters, but they're probably going to go more mythology/historical after people get tired of the reboot/remake wagon.

I can think of lots of books that would make better films than what we're getting. :)

They did make Steptoe, On The Buses, Porridge films - and they were all pretty dire.