Agents of Shield 3.11 Bouncing Back

Anushka Mokosh

Matryona Marzanna
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are back.

Coulson is forging alliances instantly. Inhumans are popping up everywhere with different agendas and their powers are abused by various interested corrupted parties and government needs S.H.I.E.L.D., but it needs them to be secret. Quite interesting alliance forged there and we are sure to see consequences of it sooner or later.

Hunter is so amusing. XD When Mack told Hunter and Bobbi that they deserve each other, I chuckled. XD "How do you lose someone as big as Mack?" was also a chuckle-worthy snip. XD

ItWard is just disgusting looking. It makes my skin crawl.

FitzSimmons parts were nice. I am glad they are solving their troubles.

May telling Coulson he joined the Calvary was scarily accurate considering his "whatever needs to be done attitude".

I was expecting this episode to center on Evil Ward Creature. Good to see that even such an ancient, all-powerful being needs some recuperation time before threatening the world.
FitzSimmons is so adorable. I fear that something horrible is coming for one or both of them. :(

Apologies for being a tad off topic.

Dagnabbit! I saw the thread title in my new posts list, and didn't read what forum it was from. My brain immediately jumped to a "reboot" of windows for workgroups. Now those were the days... The days we swore at our pc...

I have been wanting to get into Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., as it looks very interesting, but have yet to manage to have the TV available at the right time. But hey, if it is up to 3.11, that means I have one hell of a marathon coming...

Apologies for being a tad off topic.

Dagnabbit! I saw the thread title in my new posts list, and didn't read what forum it was from. My brain immediately jumped to a "reboot" of windows for workgroups. Now those were the days... The days we swore at our pc...
Those days have ended? Why was I not informed? :mad: