Young Adult Novel Series about boy who can travel between planets/worlds? I want to say he used tube

GabyMartino

I recall reading a novel series in High School about a boy who could travel between worlds/planets etc. Like one planet he went to was covered entirely in water and everyone lived in floating cities and had little pod skippers (recall the name of the water craft but not the booK!!) to travel in, and in another planet they used a different unit of time and ate bland foods, and in a another planet the world had these pyramid like structures that held people in suspended animation as their consciousness was entered into a video game that didn't seem like a video game while you were in it??? I want to say his reason for going to the different worlds was to find someone? like his family maybe? so upset i cannot remember. I think one book had a jungle on the cover?

This sounds a bit like Interworld (co-authored by Neil Gaiman and another guy) except it wasn't a series; just the one book AFAIK. He would travel to parallel Earths and kept meeting other versions of himself.

you may want to look through a series "Pendragon: Journal of an Adventure Through Time and Space" of D.J.Machale, it really sound like something throughout this series.
1633768936505.png