How to Write a Synopsis

How interesting, include the ending... how to include an ending without giving too much away?
I can't stand synopsis writing, I feel so much pressure to make it seem exciting and not trite, but still leave mystery in there.

How interesting, include the ending... how to include an ending without giving too much away?
I can't stand synopsis writing, I feel so much pressure to make it seem exciting and not trite, but still leave mystery in there.

You don't hide the ending in a synopsis - that's a query or blurb. The synopsis is used by the agent to see if you have structured the story and not anywhere else. :)

You don't hide the ending in a synopsis - that's a query or blurb. The synopsis is used by the agent to see if you have structured the story and not anywhere else. :)
Ahhhh! I see sorry, newbie :) (Yeah, I'm still playing that card) I was thinking of like the sales pitch you put on Amazon or something, so is that the Blurb then?

Or, as Jo said, the query. US agents, for instance, will always ask for a query and not always for a synopsis. The query is the 'teaser', the synopsis shows you have a properly thought out and structured plot, including ending.

Ah, no worries for me then, I can't imagine ever having the guts to try and get professional published.