Aliens - The Truth is...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
When putting together an anthology the editor keeps the 3 best stories to 1st, middle and last.

Juliana Spink Mills first and Tim James last!

Huzzah!

OK I have a problem. X Files have the Truth is Out there copyrighted. So I was thinking either Aliens - The Truth is Around Us or Aliens - The Truth is Coming?

Any ideas?

Aliens - The Truth . . . Or Not ?

By the way, have all the stories been selected? I submitted a story a while back but haven't heard anything one way or the other.

Yes an announcement was made, Johnny. Sadly there were so many it wasn't possible to reply to everyone personally. :)

Aliens - You Can't Handle the Truth
Aliens - the truth is out there
Alien exclusive - "Elvis stole my baby" ;)
Alien interview - we traveled 100,000 light years for this????

:whistle::whistle:

I assume this is a fictional anthology so technically the claim to have any truth contained therein is dodgy. Also linking your book so closely to the recently reincarnated series might be anti productive from a potential reader's point of view.

So, given their reputation, how about.

"Aliens: we probe the truth"

I assume this is a fictional anthology so technically the claim to have any truth contained therein is dodgy. Also linking your book so closely to the recently reincarnated series might be anti productive from a potential reader's point of view.

Ouch!!!

I can just hear Brittany Spears singing "Probe Me Baby One More Time" :whistle::whistle:

It might help if we knew what sort of stories predominate in the anthology. Stories of alien worlds? Aliens on Earth? Encounters with aliens in space? Invasion stories? How would you describe the anthology as a whole?