What Are Your Favorite Troma Film(s)?

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
These films defiantly march to the beat of a different drum. The are off the wall and very entertaining. What are your favorite Troma films? And what are your thoughts on them?:)

I'm not a big fan of Troma movies, though I have met Lloyd Kaufmann, and a couple of acquaintances worked on one of their movies.

Of the movies I've seen that Troma made, rather than those they distribute, the only one I thought was legitimately almost a competent movie was Troma's War, though some of the others, like Toxic Avenger, probably looked much better by the standards of the time they were made than they do today. I seem to remember Tromeo and Juliet was quite entertaining, and had a better ending than the Shakespeare version, but I haven't seen it in years, so I can't say any more. I keep meaning to watch their zombie chicken movie, as Lloyd was enthusing about that one when I met him, and I think that's the movie my acquaintances worked on.

You just reminded me that I also bought his 'make your own movie' DVD set recently to see whether my bit part made the final cut, and I should find time to check :). I must admit that I've typically found the behind-the-scenes Troma documentaries much more entertaining than the movies themselves.

Then there's Sargent Kabuki man NYPD. :D

Then there'sthe Class off Nukem High.