Lucifer

Time to get back to the subject. Anybody ready to speculate why Cain wants to mess with Lucifer's head ? And why Ella is in love with Pierce aka Cain and she is so scared of Charlotte which is only human now ?
I didn't see Cain coming. Why would "Dad" would choose him to torment Lucifer? Because he was available and didn't have much else to do? ;)
I question Dad's judgement in condemning Cain to eternally wonder the earth for killing Abel. That seems more like a reward than a punishment. I would prefer earthbound immortality to spending eternity in either heaven or hell.
Is Ella "in love" with Pierce/Cain, or is she just reacting to his hunkiness? I thought Ella disliked Charlotte rather than feared her. :unsure:

I question Dad's judgement in condemning Cain to eternally wonder the earth for killing Abel. That seems more like a reward than a punishment. I would prefer earthbound immortality to spending eternity in either heaven or hell.

And Cain said to Abel his brother, "Let us go out to the field," and when they were in the field Cain rose against Abel his brother and killed him. 9And the Lord said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother? And he said, "I do not know: am I my brother's keeper?" 10And He said, "What have you done? Listen! your brother's blood cries out to me from the soil. 11And so, cursed shall you be by the soil that gaped with its mouth to take your brother's blood from your hand. 12If you till the soil, it will no longer give you strength. A restless wanderer shall you be on the earth." 13 And Cain said to the Lord, "My punishment is too great to bear. 14Now that You have driven me this day from the soil I must hide from Your presence, I shall be a restless wanderer on the earth and whoever finds me will kill me." 15And the Lord said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain shall suffer sevenfold vengeance." And the Lord set a mark upon Cain so that whoever found him would not slay him."

16And Cain went out from the Lord's presence and dwelled in the land of Nod east of Eden. 17And Cain knew his wife and she conceived and bore Enoch. Then he became the builder of a city and he called the name of the city like his son's name, Enoch."
Genesis.

Book of Enoch was removed from the Bible. There is a fleet of conspiracy theories tied upon this title as none of the original Jewish books survived to our day. First piece describes watchers, a tribe of angels, who become fallen angels which could as well be classified as demons.

If Cain went to see the Angels and were there when part of them turned to Demons, then maybe he's the best person to be able to determine whose Angel and who belongs to the Fallen Ones. Even though Cain is cursed by immortality, he isn't blessed by death and therefore ascension. At the end of the days, he would be facing the Last Judgement with all of the humanity. Still for being the first son, he might be the best tool to put Lucifer in the right place and God might have given him the ability to determine who'll be angels and who'll get to descend to hell for life in service.

Lucifer wanted out of his old business.

This was an unexpected little trip down memory lane. While it provided some insight into Luci's relationship with his brother, I wondered if the writers just need another week to determine where they would go with the Cain story.

I quite liked this episode as well. The realization of how heaven perceives him, even when they know the truth of his situation, is powerful, as is the ending. I miss the more devil-oriented things, as I feel the show often parts with its supernatural element, so I'm all for it when it pops up.

With the whole Cain situation I hope they bring back the supernatural vibe and backstory.

I was surprised at how furious Lucifer became when Amenadiel characterized him as "evil." I was not surprised to learn that souls sent to Hell are tortured by Justin Bieber music. :LOL:

I was surprised at how furious Lucifer became when Amenadiel characterized him as "evil." I was not surprised to learn that souls sent to Hell are tortured by Justin Bieber music. :LOL:

If he keeps singing Despacito, Hell is not such a bad place after all. :LOL:

If he keeps singing Despacito, Hell is not such a bad place after all. :LOL:

Not really a Bieber song though! (don't know why I know this or why I feel the need to comment on it :cautious:). I'd like to think even in hell authorship matters. Specially in hell. All the copyright people are down there after all, aren't they? :devilish:

Not really a Bieber song though! (don't know why I know this or why I feel the need to comment on it :cautious:). I'd like to think even in hell authorship matters. Specially in hell. All the copyright people are down there after all, aren't they? :devilish:

Honestly, I like Luis Fonsi's version better. But if REBerg prefers having Bieber torturing souls in Hell, I don't want to disappoint him. ;)

3.12 All about Her
Lucifer and Sinnerman/Cain becoming buddies? Who saw that coming? Nothing says “friendship” like a dagger in the heart.

It’s especially strange, being based on Luci’s promise to help Cain die. I think Luci could benefit from Cain’s thousands of years of human experience, and that Luci could help Cain to cope with immortality boredom.

As a celestial being, Luci’s been around a lot longer than Cain.

Ain't nobody better than Lucifer "The Devil" Morningstar to show Cain the wild side of immortality.
I hope Luci, Cain and Chloe don't end up in some sort of weird supernatural love triangle. A celestial, an immortal and an unknown walk into a bar ... ?

3.13 'Til Death Do Us Part"
When I predicted buddyhood for the "blue-eyed, square-jawed tapeworm" and the Prince of Darkness, I never expected them to become the odd couple. :D
Still, the friendship seems to be growing. Why else would Cain give Luci a crack at killing him with a chainsaw? :LOL:
On the topic of relationships, Charlotte's discomfort at Mazikeen's lecherous attention was amusing. Even funnier was the revelation that Mazikeen's powerful attraction was based on Charlotte literally smelling like hell, and Charlotte's apparent disappointment when her new admirer abruptly lost interest.

This episode was utterly hilarious. That party Luci gave and the costume he had, oh man ! Poor Cain. :ROFLMAO:

I loved the scene with Charlotte, Maze and Dan, especially when Maze suggested a threesome. Dan was really embarassed. :LOL:

This episode was utterly hilarious. That party Luci gave and the costume he had, oh man ! Poor Cain. :ROFLMAO:

I loved the scene with Charlotte, Maze and Dan, especially when Maze suggested a threesome. Dan was really embarassed. :LOL:
But interested. o_O