The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend

Decado is lethal... but Skilgannon can kill anything that bleeds... Shannow would probably have him though

Skilgannon had the swords though. The Swords definitely gave him an unfair advantage.

Skilgannon himself even admitted that Decado the Reborn was faster and better. Remember the original Decado was so fast that he could beat someone who knew what he was going to do before he did it because he was so damned fast their foreknowledge made no difference!

Skilgannon had the swords though. The Swords definitely gave him an unfair advantage.

Skilgannon himself even admitted that Decado the Reborn was faster and better. Remember the original Decado was so fast that he could beat someone who knew what he was going to do before he did it because he was so damned fast their foreknowledge made no difference!
Yeah , I agree ... Decado is the best... What a fight it would be though.

Yeah would be a great fight.

I always thought Connovar's ******* son Bane vs Skilgannon would have been good.

Although if Waylander wants you dead then it's the long night for you. The Grey Man doesn't play fair.

Would have liked to see Druss fight Kray as well. Although I think Kray wins Druss would have to be dead or asleep to be stopped. If Druss is conscious then he's coming for you.

Although if Waylander wants you dead then it's the long night for you. The Grey Man doesn't play fair.

so remember

respectcartman.jpg

Druss v Waylander would be an interesting one...

In a hand to hand or sword fight or anything where physical prowess plays a part then Druss wins.

If they both start at opposite ends of Lentria with the sole aim of killing each other then one night Druss goes to sleep and never wakes up.

As durable as Druss is (survived poisons, arrows, swords) Waylander wouldn't take the chance and would end Druss with two black bolts to the brain.

The only person I could see having a chance with Waylander with the above rules would be Jon Shannow - now that would be pretty interesting. Could the Jerusalem Man take the Grey Man? The pistols and more advanced weaponry may help but I still think Waylander is the best assassin.

Loving these thread musings and peoples thoughts!

Actually as much as I love those choices, Culain from Stones of Power in his prime would beat anyone. The power from the stone combined with having a sword of power would make it pointless. Also I think people underestimate Tenaka Khan when they shouldn't.