MidAmericon = Worldcon in Kansas City, 17.-21.8.2015

Deep Space Nina

I would really love to, but I am afraid it is a bit too far ... All who go there: Have fun!

http://midamericon2.org/

Date: 17th to 21st of August, 2016

• After a 40 year absence, Kansas City, MO will once again host a World Science Fiction Convention!

MidAmeriCon II is bringing together 40 years of its own fannish history to create a truly memorable and exciting Worldcon for you! Our experience, facilities, and staff will produce a one-of- a-kind convention that you can both attend and participate in. MidAmeriCon II will be hosting the Hugo Awards and a Masquerade and showcasing other traditional aspects of Worldcon, as well as providing special exhibits and events.

Well, I will definitly not go. I have been to the US twice and just adapting to the timezone takes a few days. And Worldcon is a big party, no time to relax! So it would be a BIG holiday for me, not talking about the costs ... But I was glad that I could experience the last Worldcon (and meet people like you, Denise!) sponsored by TAFF - I have been to America over a month.

I've only attended one Worldcon so far, last year in Spokane. This year, I decided to go! I bought my tickets! This will be Worldcon Number Two, and also Puppygate 2.0. @2DaveWixon, are you going this year?

I've only attended one Worldcon so far, last year in Spokane. This year, I decided to go! I bought my tickets! This will be Worldcon Number Two, and also Puppygate 2.0. @2DaveWixon, are you going this year?

Still can't answer that one, but thanks for asking -- lot of things being juggled, you understand.