Discussion thread -- January 2016 75-word Writing Challenge

:) Gosh a'mighty, and shucks, Miss Victoria...you did me proud with your fanciful wordifying describinatin' my tall tale! Thank you!

(Loving the concept for your reviews, btw!)

This challenge is really going to test me, I have a setting but no story.

Thank you, Starbeast! Your own tale was a real hoot! :)
Best of luck, juelz4sure! It'll come to you, CC

Nice stories so far. Had an idea last night, wrote the first draft just now. Need to let it percolate for a day or so but it's almost ready for postin'

If it's tales of hants and spooks you're a-hankerin' for, juelz4sure has some that will curdle your blood somethin' fierce.

There ain't much law west of the Pecos, they say, and TitaniumTi shows how sometimes justice packs a Colt.

Seems that Jo Zebedee must of been readin' them scientifical romances of Mister Wells and that French feller Monsieur Verne, 'cause we heard a yarn all about critters from way up in the sky.

Once again great minds levitate in similar directions. i was working on mine when Victoria, obviously channeling me, (or the other way around) came up with her fine entry. Well, close enough, right?

Once again great minds levitate in similar directions. i was working on mine when Victoria, obviously channeling me, (or the other way around) came up with her fine entry. Well, close enough, right?

I know that feeling. I panicked when I saw CC's title, but thankfully our stories were nothing alike.

phew, i'm in, and no one has written an entry like mine, which is good. i'd be worried about their mental state if they had.

now to head on over to the 300 worder which, ironically, is still drawing a complete blank

my pleasure HB - i even gave your cousin (well, he said he was your cousin, that's how he got the part) a cameo in the story

Back