Discussion thread -- January 2016 75-word Writing Challenge

Listen up bunny boy, do you think this is funny? ;)

(Incidentally on the challenge thread, the link to the discussion takes you through to last months discussion) :D

So I've got this right have I? It's hair and not the more obvious hare? And thanks Hex for the definition.

Definitely hair. My choice wasn't consciously inspired by my username. Actually, I'm not sure what it was inspired by. Probably best not to think about it.

Let this be a lesson to us all - don't dream up challenge themes when your still drunk from New Year celebrations!

:) I love the choices this month, HB! MY story is done, and just needs a ruling towards word count. Terrific story Hex, btw! Looking forward to reading all the entries this month. (I'm going to go peek now to see if the 300 worder photo is posted.) Best of luck with, as HB says, the Happy new-year writing, everyone! CC

Reactions: Hex
I have a bit of an idea already, just no punchline yet, but that will come. An interesting choice HB, and to get in the mood I'm wearing my RAY GUNS slung low and holstered this month. If anyone wants to call me out, I'll be in the saloon.

I've just had an idea, but if I run with it, considering some of my stories in the past, I'm going to get the reputation as an elf hater.

I have an idea, now I need to turn it into a story... Interesting theme and gene HB. In a good way.

The challenge thread is up. Happy new-year writing!

Ya know something HareBrain. At first, I raised an eyebrow, and said, "Whaa." o_O Then, an idea struck me, and within a couple of hours I posted. Now to see what the first two wrote.

You definitely thought of something different HareBrain. Nice going. :)

Folks 'round here can sure spin a yarn or two. I can recollect many a time I've heard a stretcher while leanin' on the cracker barrel down at the general store.

Hex had us all holdin' our sides with a whooper that started off like a real sad love story, but which had a funny kick at the end like a mule that's been chewin' loco weed.

Speakin' of funny, Starbeast came up with a wild tale about the unknown side of a couple of famous folk heroes.

Heh heh :D Thanks Lady Victoria. You're awesome as always. I like your Native American tale about a demon.

Plus I like Hex's hurtling hairy projectile tale.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hex

Back