Droflet comes out

Droflet

I don't teach chickens how to dance.
Mods bear with me. I know this probably belongs elsewhere but here is where the old questions have been asked.

Okay, finally to official reveal the WORST KEPT SECRET IN CHRONS HISTORY.

My first novel, Uncommon Purpose, is now available from Tickety Boo Press. Yes, (shakes head in resignation) I am Groot, ah, I mean PJ Strebor.

My thanks to those eternally curious members who knew this and kept it under your hats. Thanks guys.

I would much prefer to have kept this my little secret but forgot that this is the 21st century. No secrets these days, right? Ho hum. For those of you game enough to jump in and take a look at my humble offering, I hope you enjoy it. I've only ever wanted to write a good yarn and hope I've done so.

Congratulations man, just in time for New year so I can raise a glass of something in its honour.

Thanks guys. I had a sixth sense that I should buy beer today. Nothing to do with new years eve of course. :rolleyes:

Can we get a link? Or would that breach The RulesTM? If so, maybe in a private message?

Ha, yeah VB same thing. It's the refuge for people who don't want to put in the hard work, imo.

I'm sure it's the stuff you use to start a fire. So that you can sit down late at night with a cold glass of beer and read a nice paper book in your hands :D
Well, not all print agencies are willing to go outside of their comfort zones, so the rest of us have to use something a little less archaic.

What's a kindle again? Where dying writers go to?
Very handy to read dead ones published on www.gutenberg.org

Congratulations.

Last time I bought a real book on TBP, they kindly emailed the eBook version, included in price. I do so love having my cake and eating it. It works on my Kindle DGX and my Kobo Aura H20 as well as my bedside bookcase!

image.jpeg

Congratulations Drof! Wonderful news. Can't wait to read it. It's on my list of things to do in 2016! :D

Mods bear with me. I know this probably belongs elsewhere but here is where the old questions have been asked.

Okay, finally to official reveal the WORST KEPT SECRET IN CHRONS HISTORY.

My first novel, Uncommon Purpose, is now available from Tickety Boo Press. Yes, (shakes head in resignation) I am Groot, ah, I mean PJ Strebor.

My thanks to those eternally curious members who knew this and kept it under your hats. Thanks guys.

I would much prefer to have kept this my little secret but forgot that this is the 21st century. No secrets these days, right? Ho hum. For those of you game enough to jump in and take a look at my humble offering, I hope you enjoy it. I've only ever wanted to write a good yarn and hope I've done so.
Huzah! Huzah! Can't wait to get a hold of it. Cheer the night away!

Back