Uncommon Purpose by P J Strebor is Published

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
Buy P J Strebor's Uncommon Purpose for 99p/99c for one week only. Then the price returns to its normal price.

There are 10 books in the Hope Island Chronicles. Each one is a standalone story but follows our hero Nathan Telford.

Uncommon Purpose (The Hope Island Chronicles Book 1) eBook: P J Strebor: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Uncommon Purpose-merged2.jpg

Last edited:
Since I've come out of the writers closet, can I have a copy of the paperback?
Well Gary, good as your word. You've published in 2015. On many occasions I had my doubts. Me of little faith, aye?

Since I've come out of the writers closet, can I have a copy of the paperback?
Well Gary, good as your word. You've published in 2015. On many occasions I had my doubts. Me of little faith, aye?

Yes Phil. As soon as avail I will send you whatever is in your contract, plus a couple for Aussie reviewers you hopefully will locate.

On publication in 2015, if I didn't have to hold you down and beat the edit out of you, it would have been out months ago. :LOL:;):)

Now the hard work begins...

I am looking forward to this one! Drof...thanks for naming you main character after me :ROFLMAO:

Here's to huge success!!

edit: Gary I pre-ordered and it was .99 for me here in Canada, so that's good news...for me

Yeah, Ratsy, I had you in mind... years before I joined Chrons. I must be clairvoyant. :confused: I hope you enjoy it.

Just bought this from Amazon, and it's in queue on my Kindle. Congrats again, Droflet!! :)

Ta. You're one of the writers on Chrons whose novel I look forward to reading some day. You are are a far more talented writer than I. So get going on with that long awaited novel we all want to read. (y)

Nathan is a great name for a character, Ratsy. Obviously Gary would have been better. :)

We see Nathan start his career at 7 years of age on his family's ship, the Bellinda. He has a very quick learning curve in life.

Each story will be like a Star Trek Movie and standalone but with a thread running through it. So please buy it. In 7 days it will be 4 times what it is now.

Just thought I would mention there have been 6 sales already. Only been live a few hours.

Back