3.10 Maveth

Anushka Mokosh

Matryona Marzanna
Ward is dead. Just have to get that out of the way. I miss him already.

It is a bit of a disappointment. Even if It was in Will's body, getting beaten up by Fitz of all people kind of ruins the hype. I love Fitz, but he's hardly a fighter. I'm sad that Will is dead.

I liked the ending cliffhanger though. Lich King Ward ahahaha

I quite enjoyed the episode.

Lich King Ward ahahaha
That look that bodysnatched Ward gave Malick was so deliciously creepy!

Even if It was in Will's body, getting beaten up by Fitz of all people kind of ruins the hype. I love Fitz, but he's hardly a fighter.
Yeah, not sure what that was about. Unless the creature thought it was under surveillance and was keeping up appearances?

Just finished binge-watching the first part of the season.

I was happy to see Coulson end Ward in a very up-close and personal way. His death was way overdue. I was disappointed when Ward's body reappeared at the end. I didn't want to see him again in any form, original or possessed.

I must have missed something during my marathon viewing of the episodes (probably quite a few things). Why did Coulson leave his prosthetic hand behind?

I did not see Will as the creature coming. At least his demise cleared the way for the reunification of Fitz-Simmons. Now that they've both expressed their feelings for each other, they might make a go of it.

Poor Coulson. He'll have to go back to looking for love in all the wrong places.

That look that bodysnatched Ward gave Malick was so deliciously creepy!

Yeah, not sure what that was about. Unless the creature thought it was under surveillance and was keeping up appearances?

Perhaps it was hampered by the damage inflicted upon Will's body.

I must have missed something during my marathon viewing of the episodes (probably quite a few things). Why did Coulson leave his prosthetic hand behind?

I don't think you missed anything, but I think it was done to the effect of a closure. Coulson was done with Ward in every way and he didn't want the hand that actually killed Ward with him.

Just finished binge-watching the first part of the season.

I was happy to see Coulson end Ward in a very up-close and personal way. His death was way overdue. I was disappointed when Ward's body reappeared at the end. I didn't want to see him again in any form, original or possessed.

I did not see Will as the creature coming. At least his demise cleared the way for the reunification of Fitz-Simmons. Now that they've both expressed their feelings for each other, they might make a go of it.

Poor Coulson. He'll have to go back to looking for love in all the wrong places.

Yeah, I agree, happy for Ward to just not be on the show anymore....but I do suppose they needed some kind of big cliff from which to leave us dangling for the mid-season break.

I would dearly love it if they can work out a way for the dude that May's ex turns into (his name escapes me right now) and Ward to have a showdown.

And I agree that it was probably because Coulson didn't want the hand anymore.

I'm waiting to see where they take the story next, but I'm willing to bet they'll feature the Inhumans more heavily going into the second half of the season, especially if Ward is back as Maveth (or whatever the Entity's actual name is) and especially if they won't be seeking Avenger level help.

Not sure why Coulson didn't just kill Ward early on. It was a little disturbing and disappointing seeing him apparently enjoy inflicting pain on Ward.

Simmons and Lash - with all those Inhumans around, it was kind of expected something might happen. However, it was still grisly and sad.

Will is dead? But what is that thing? Last we saw it was wandering around, hidden in clothing - not taking over other people's bodies. And Will definitely looked alive and spritely - so why doesn't Ward? Presumably because he's dead, or just for effect?

And though Ward id dead, he's now undead - so still going to be a regular feature of the show?

Overall, a tense and exciting episode. Still really enjoying this series.

Back