6.08: The Walking Dead - Start to Finish

I can't see how Darryl flooring it would have been a good option. Those guys were heavily armed, and in a good position to fire directly into the truck's cabin. Also it's fuel truck. I wouldn't want someone shooting at it if I was inside.

That is correct. The explosion would be imminent, especially in a fictitious world, but I've seen just normal API round fired from an antimaterial rifle igniting the tank.

Yeah driving through probably would have not gone well. especially as they are driving a rig full of guzzoline, could have gone very Mad Max.

Fuller it is, worse it is for the explosion, it needs a bit of vapour to really go off.

I found the episode underwhelming and quite annoying, tbh. Carol's actions made no sense to me, given how the character has been developed. She would've waited and done it another time, not in the middle of all that was going on

The question was burning in her mind, and it was obvious she had figured Morgan was keeping a prisoner inside the compound. So, in my eyes, she was only doing her character right, and I was surprised she didn't murder Morgan first.

Then that wolf would have shot them, not just left. If he is as crazy as they made him seem.

If he is the character from the comics, he has a bigger role to fill. And yeah, he is that crazy.

You almost want to applaud Carl for being the bigger man, but that's what Glenn did when Nicholas tried to kill him and look where that got them...not that it's any of my business.

:ROFLMAO:

The only thing that might've saved it for me would've been Glenn climbing the tree just in time to see Maggie fall into the zombies :ninja:
Before he jumps on top of her, gets killed, and she crawls out under a dumpster.

I can't see how Darryl flooring it would have been a good option. Those guys were heavily armed, and in a good position to fire directly into the truck's cabin. Also it's fuel truck. I wouldn't want someone shooting at it if I was inside.
Hmm... Yeah ok, bad plan on my part. :X3:
She would've waited and done it another time, not in the middle of all that was going on.
In Morgan's attempt to not kill people, he is getting people killed...kind of the same thing is it not?
Both excellent points. IMO

Before he jumps on top of her, gets killed, and she crawls out under a dumpster.
:ROFLMAO:

I wonder is this the season where people begin to think that the series is starting go a bit stale. I am.

Interesting. I found it better than most of the other series overall. Season 4 where they were walking along a long road in small groups seemed stale at times, and also they had that disease (unexplained?) in the prison which dragged too. Though there was the conclusion of the Woodbury story. I think every season has had some slow sections and for a first half season this has had a lot of exciting episodes. Though the way they break the stories up doesn't always work.
But not many shows can keep increasing viewing figures beyond a 6th season.

Yeah there was a point in Season 4 when it seemed to consist mostly of people in 2s and 3s sat round campfires talking quietly. As someone with hearing problems that really killed it for me. It's the way Season 6 so far has gone timeline-wise that has taken the edge off it for me. Something happens then we get 4 episodes covering the same timeline from the perspective of different groups of people. It certainly builds tension and of course, it's all designed to keep the ratings up. I think it could work better if the reveals were better thought out. Oh - he just crawled under the dumpster didn't quite do it for me lol :)

All that sounds very negative reading back - I do love the show - I just get frustrated with it at times! :)

The Glenn storyline was a bit of a deal breaker for me. No way anyone is surviving that fall into a horde of zombies. Not a chance. It was so unbelievable that I felt cheated by the show runners.

That said I still have enough emotional loyalty to the show to carry on viewing, but I hope it picks up drastically.

The Glenn storyline was a bit of a deal breaker for me. No way anyone is surviving that fall into a horde of zombies. Not a chance. It was so unbelievable that I felt cheated by the show runners.

That said I still have enough emotional loyalty to the show to carry on viewing, but I hope it picks up drastically.

Agree on both counts.