People are alike all over

Oh, how I love The Twilight Zone! It was kind of goofy at times, and was frequently heavy-handed, but there was a sincerity in the messages Serling was trying to convey that was tremendously endearing to me. I was thrilled by the special effects and the scary/creepy storylines back when I first saw these, in the early 1970s. The nostalgic thrill of watching the shows today can be overwhelming.
I recently purchased season one, so I will be watching this excellent episode very soon! The title is very good, and I'm very fond of Roddy McDowall - he was a very talented man, who was always comfortable to watch - and the lovely Susan Oliver is very effective in the episode...this is a good one, logan_run! There was a nice, self-contained ending here, but I can see where a sequel could have been very interesting.
Yours was the first new comment in the The Twilight Zone thread for over a year and a half, well done! :)

Yeah, good on ya, LR. Sigh. They don't make em' like this anymore.

In a sense a reversal was done - Susan Oliver was the one in a zoo cage in Star Trek's The Menagerie (1966)/The Cage(1964) episodes. Not really a sequel, but written along the same lines as the Zone episode.