3.08 Many Heads, One Tale

Anushka Mokosh

Matryona Marzanna
Interesting episode. I really enjoyed the moment between May and Lincoln. I love Fitzsimmons bits.

As for revelations, a many of them were dumped on us. I expected that Malick intended to build a Hydra Inhuman Army, but I didn't expect how It would factor in. This means that Will might still be alive, but he might return as someone rather not on Simmons' side. Coulson playing and not playing Rosalind was expected. I do wonder what will happen with them now that Rosalind seems firmly on SHIELD's side.

Also, Ward's fixation on May makes me think the man has a death wish or something. Considering his track record in fights with May, you'd think he'd know he should give up by now.

I think Ward likes the idea of creating an Aeon Flux/Trevor Goodchild type relationship with May.
It seemed to me they kept trying to imply Will was at the very least an unreliable narrator, at most a possible murderer. The exiled "super"inhuman reminded me of Brother Justin from Carnivale when he appeared as the cloaked dark figure in the desert. I'm sure Hydra will liberate this being from the exile planet to visit destruction upon the Earth by or before next season. At that point Powers Boothe will likely find out that he's an expendable flunky. I would predict Ward's demise as well at that juncture, but then seem set on making him a recurring villain.

@Anushka Mokosh
Oh, I don't think they'll truly kill Ward. Like I said, he's their main recurring villain. That's why Powers Boothe is there to be devoured by the superinhuman when it returns to Earth. I could see Ward ending up temporarily stranded on the exile world or taken over by the exiled inhuman. He could even conceivably become it's right hand man assuming it needs one.

Just seen this now. Fitzsimmons may well be the best thing in the show.

I do wonder how many times May will end up giving Ward a hiding. Beginning to suspect he secretly enjoys it.

Oh - that Hydra backstory was beautifully done. :)

I saw it coming, but even then it was nice to see everything start to connect.

Also, great to see that Rosalind might not actually be the double-crosser that we thought. But it seems as though Phil's actions won't exactly have endeared her to him. Still, that was thorough, Phil, going through a rival facility and hacking it while flirting with their leader in your secret underground base.

Good episode overall - everything feels very much like it's keeping tightly on track. :)

Indeed, the relationship between Coulson and Ros was very well done in this episode, and going forward (well, next episode, that's as far as I've seen to date).