shoe shopping must commence!

Omg. That wasn't't there earlier. I'm on the road - if anyone was able to take a screenshot of that for me I'd be eternally grateful..

It was 90 minutes ago - but now the chart has completely reordered and you're 17th in science fiction (Kindle) now:

amazon-top-20-science-fiction.jpg

Thank you so much!

It has reordered again. I'm number 4 in sci fi and - wait for it - number one in three categories. I am an Amazon bestseller. Oh. My. Word.

Cool beans. Also now No.15 in "science fiction and fantasy" overall. :)

You'll remember us when they open Inish Carraig World, won't you? :(

That is amazing. I will have to remember this Bookbub business! So happy for you Jo :X3:

You'll remember us when they open Inish Carraig World, won't you? :(

I just about resisted making the obvious comment about some of the more interesting areas of Belfast...:D

That is amazing. I will have to remember this Bookbub business! So happy for you Jo :X3:

It's certainly worth remembering - I will write a blog about it. But I think the uptake, even for a bookbub, was very high - sf isn't one of their biggest categories, and it was UK only. I knew sales had been very, very good and was hoping to break the top 50s.

Soon, though, we'll see it tumble - that's what normally happens after the promo. But I probably did six months of my projected annual sales yesterday so that's just fine. :)

Look forward to reading that blog.

Good point Brian. Lots of traffic on the sites at this time.

Jo, can you do bookbub in the US, or is it a large financial cost? If you could translate that kind of ranking there, it would be amazing

I wondered if the black Friday thing might drive things, too.

Ratsy, I could do. The first time I applied I got rejected for both. The second time I expected to also get rejected. But it was a month nearer Xmas, sales were a lot stronger in the UK and I did n't think I could gamble the extra 200 odd pound on a market I wasn't sure of. If I get another - and I'll try for sure - I will go for both.

In other news, I now have a sticker on Amazon. :)

Congrats Jo.... getting into the top 10 is capital indeed! But what pray tell is a sticker??

Surely not one of those things my granddaughters are trying to cover me with from time to time. ;)

Congrats Jo.... getting into the top 10 is capital indeed! But what pray tell is a sticker??

Surely not one of those things my granddaughters are trying to cover me with from time to time. ;)

Tis amazing... Stickers show on the main search pages and tell people the book was number one in whatever category - but will only be in the UK store, I think.