Supernatural Season 11

Anushka Mokosh

Matryona Marzanna
Is anyone here following the show still? I really loved the latest episode as it did such a great job with a perspective limited to events in and around the Impala. The new season isn't shabby per se either though I'm not very fond of the way the events seem to be setting up with Dean and Sam again being allies who'll ultimately have to work against each other.

well I've got 4 epis to catch up on. I still enjoy it however Marvel's:A.o.S., Flash, Arrow and Grimm are all ahead of this in my eagerness schedule

well I've got 4 epis to catch up on. I still enjoy it however Marvel's:A.o.S., Flash, Arrow and Grimm are all ahead of this in my eagerness schedule

I'm the opposite then. I've been trying to catch up to MCU in general. I agree with you though. I'm not as eager as I used to be with this latest season. It seems to be setting itself up to be a rehash of the entire Lucifer's vessel vs Michael's vessel thing. I was never a fan of Sam, but these days, even Dean seems to be set on annoying me. I'm more interested in pretty much any other reoccurring character more than I'm interested in Winchester siblings at this point.

I think the show needs to end; but this season so far has been OK, I wouldn't say as great as previous years, but still OK. What I'm not a fan of is the mid-season break all these shows take, including this one.

I'm eagerly awaiting so many shows it's ridic.

Just to clarify, I do still enjoy the show, I just wish they'd get over this whole God and the Angels and Lucifer storyline and go back to hunting things.

Season 11 ended and my first reaction was: What the hell ? What now ?

The 1st episode of season 12 was even more shocking than the last one. I don't want to spoil it for those who didn't see it yet, but every time I think they cannot have another idea to continue the serias, they surprise me with another one. Pernonally, I think season 11 and 12 are much more intersting than the first ones. An the whole God and the Angels give them an *je ne sais pas quoi*.

Yeah, the end of Season 11 felt like a permanent ending - but they did that before with the whole Lucifer escaping storyline back in the earlier days. I thought Season 11 lost its way a bit, especially mid-season, but bounced back towards the end.

But there's a Season 12? I don't think it's aired in the UK yet, but I'll be watching it when it does.

And to think and the end of series one when the Winchesters and the Impala were taken out by a truck I wondered how could they survive that? That was just an inconvenience compared to things to come.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that. Compared to some of the "ooops, we might have just brought about the end of the world" stuff that happens on a fairly regular basis, that's barely a bad day at the office.

Looking to start Season 6 soon. I have some catching up to do ...
Yeah, lots of catching up to do. Try binge-watching them, then tell me if you can get the theme tune - Kansas' Wayward Son - out of your head. :DI swear every time I hear that song, the opening credits roll through my mind's eye (maybe I shouldn't have put on my iPod:eek:)
Much more interesting than Season 11.
Ah, good to know, Alexa. I'd probably still watch it anyway, but definitely glad it's improved(y)

Guys, I'm a bit lost in this presentation of the Chrons. How we can correct typos ourselves ? I wanted to correct the one above, but some wizard hid the magic button ?:confused:

There's an edit button that appears under your post:
upload_2016-11-26_14-48-16.jpeg

Apologies for the poor screenshot, but it's just above this text. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere last week that posts are only editable for 1 hour after posting - after that time it's permanent without a moderator's intervention as I understand it.

Season 11 is on Netflix, and I have just a few episodes left.

As much as I like the show, there are things in it I am not liking.

The last two seasons especially, a lot of the sets look like sets. They are lit like sets. They aren't very convincing. Sure, some earlier episodes have that problem too, but its just so much more visible now.

I am starting to feel like the writers can't figure out what to do with the characters, so they are throwing stuff in just to do something different.

You will love the last one .

You must admit that those with the sister of god are quite intersting.

Actually they do their best to find new subjects because of the fans who keep asking more of Dean and Sam. The day they will stop asking, I suppose will be the end of Supernatural.