Daredevil (Netflix)

Marvel’s TV chief Jeph Loeb has stepped in to play down the rumours that The Punisher could get his own solo Netflix series following Jon Bernthal’s introduction as the grumpy gunslinger in Daredevil season 2 (which lands online next month).

"I think that's something that people are speculating on, as opposed to something that's actually happening," Loeb has told Digital Spy on this very subject. For now, then, it seems that Bernthal’s Frank Castle will stay a supporting star.

"It's certainly our hope that any of our characters will be embraced and that people want to see more of them," Loeb added, which suggests that the future of this new Punisher hinges on audience reception.
The Punisher: Marvel TV boss plays down talk of solo series

Cc_kZubUEAA3hXi.jpg:large

Loving it. Turk's in the beginning (not the very beginning) but at least in the very first episode. But at least it's almost like I would be reading the comics (DD or the Punisher).

The biker gang fight is phenomenal, not just as an action scene but as one shot almost to the end. DD can take a punch, or fifteen and still deliver punishment to the bad guys.

I watched the first two episodes today and am really liking the new season so far.

I watched 6 before I went to hospital. Going to continue watching them now. And yeah, it's an excellent continuation from the last season even if the Kingpin isn't in this season (yet?).

Charlie Cox is returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. That much is no longer a rumor or speculation. Rather, it's a cold, hard fact confirmed by Kevin Feige himself. Over the weekend, the Marvel Studios boss confirmed the beloved Daredevil star would be returning to the MCU at some point, though it had yet to remain seen just when and where that would take place.

"If you were to see Daredevil in upcoming things, Charlie Cox, yes, would be the actor playing Daredevil," Feige told CinemaBlend Sunday. "Where we see that, how we see that, when we see that, remains to be seen."

I'm delighted!!! I love his Daredevil. And for those up-to-date with the new Hawkeye show...

the possible introduction of Kingpin hinted at last episode might be a way in for Daredevil.

the possible introduction of Kingpin hinted at last episode might be a way in for Daredevil.
You mean the uncle? Until it is confirmed I don't want to speculate. Hawkeye never really faced Fisk as far as I know and he always kept gangs away by using middle men.