Human Empire - a new military SF novel

Ian Whates

Author and Editor
What better way to start the weekend than with the release of a new book? Very excited about this: my first ever collaboration, co-written with the estimable Tim C Taylor.

Tim has written the first three Human Legion books solo, and they have all become Amazon best sellers, topping sales charts all over the world in various categories and earning Tim the accolade earlier this year of being one of the top selling authors on kindle across all fiction genres.

Human Empire is the first of three books Tim and I will be collaborating on, completing the current story arc, and it's available on kindle for a very limited time only at the crazy price of just 0.99p/$0.99... Go on, take a chance; for just a few pence buy a copy and discover why the Human Legion is so popular... :)

Sounds good Ian. I've added all four to my reading list.

Congrats Ian. It looks really great. Would you suggest that we read the first 3 before this or does it act as a stand alone?

Congrats Ian. It looks really great. Would you suggest that we read the first 3 before this or does it act as a stand alone?

Thank you, everyone! @ratsy, this the fourth in a series, with Tim writing the first three solo. While it wouldn't be impossible to jump straight in with this one, it's probably best to start at the beginning so that you get to know the characters and back story.

With this being my first ever collaboration it has been an anxious time, waiting to see the reaction; but a week after launch Human Empire is currently #899 in paid kindle sales and #4 in various sales category charts on Amazon UK, and it's #14 in the military SF book chart (not kindle) on Amazon.com, where it's already picked up a couple of 5* reviews... Phew. So far so good! (y)