Another three more Prometheus films?

I do look forward to a sequel which apparently will link to Neill Blomkamp's (Re-make) of Alien 3, although not sure about a third in the series depends how good (or bad) the sequel is which is rumoured to be called Paradise

Aliens, maybe, but is Prometheus some new thing on its own? I thot it was just the lamest of the Aliens series. I doubt whether they could match the original comicbook series anyway, as far as writing goes.

Prometheus is set in the Alien universe but it is supposedly its own thing, not directly linked to the main canon of the Alien movies as I far as I've read....

Prometheus is set in the Alien universe but it is supposedly its own thing, not directly linked to the main canon of the Alien movies as I far as I've read....

Apparently it is to loop round and explain why there was a crashed ship with weapons grade Aliens for Ripley and Co to find eventually.

I still want to look out the Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator comic (Honest) Don't know if it is any good though...

Yeah that's what I heard. It focuses more on the Space Jockeys now called 'Engineers'

I've heard good things about the comics, although I haven't read them yet myself.

The comic series started around 1988 I think.... then it spun off into Colonial Marines, EarthWar and other stuff, and it got a bit much. Enough Ripley already. They followed Newt and Hicks, or was it Hudson, and Bishop and the original crew, until it turned into a bit of a space opera. Still a good read, most of it.

Back