Inish Carraig - Live!

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
Excitement! Live on Kindle from today. Look Inside is working!

Thanks as ever to all the Chronners for great support - you're all in the acknowledgements, some named and shamed - and if anyone preordered, hopefully you should have a shiny copy already delivered.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B012782E0G/?tag=brite-21

And as if by magic -- oh, and the switching off of 'Aeroplane Mode' -- my pre-ordered Inish has appeared on my Kindle. :)

Bought. Jeez! I've got this, Hobgoblin Night and the soon-to-arrive Biblia Longcrofta (plus I've still got Endeavour and A Prospect Of War to read). Somebody cancel summer please....oh, somebody already did by the looks of it:D

Bought. Jeez! I've got this, Hobgoblin Night and the soon-to-arrive Biblia Longcrofta (plus I've still got Endeavour and A Prospect Of War to read). Somebody cancel summer please....oh, somebody already did by the looks of it:D

You are incredible, sir, thank you (my tbr pile sounds much like yours...)

Foxbat my friend. I wish everyone who liked posts and spouted allegiance to the TBP was so loyal with their cards. I believe you have every one and are unique. With that in mind there is a must have copy of the hardback of Goblin Moon on its way to you for free with a note from me.

I wish I had a 1000 customers like you and thanks to all the other regular buyers!

Foxbat my friend. I wish everyone who liked posts and spouted allegiance to the TBP was so loyal with their cards. I believe you have every one and are unique. With that in mind there is a must have copy of the hardback of Goblin Moon on its way to you for free with a note from me.

I wish I had a 1000 customers like you and thanks to all the other regular buyers!

I'm a bit lost for words (completely flabbergasted by your kind gesture if the truth be told). All I can say is thank you and be assured that my paperback copy of Goblin Moon will be given to a friend in the hope that its presence might generate another customer for you.