Launch night - ideas

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
So, Inish Carraig launches on Friday and some of you have been chatting in fb and twitter about something for it.

For those the concept is new to, the author turns up and answers questions and what not on some form of social media. At the moment I'm leaning to facebook because my family et al are there, so might join in, and it's better set up for it.

I'd also quite like to maybe link to something here - and give Brian and the Chrons some coverage - but not sure how to do that. I was wondering about maybe having some questions asked here (assuming anyone can think of any and is inclined to) and either posting them on facebook with the link or answering here with a link to the facebook page (I'll probably do it via my timeline as it has more followers and visibility than my book pages)

Any thoughts? Any ideas about what formats might work? Or, any different ideas for the launch night?

You already know I'm up for it... :D
Will think up some questions! As for forum interaction, I think the idea of a thread for questions might work??? Perhaps Brian might have some ideas.

You already know I'm up for it... :D
Will think up some questions! As for forum interaction, I think the idea of a thread for questions might work??? Perhaps Brian might have some ideas.

Bless you, you're amazing. :) I'll go for it an hope I don't look like an eejit if no one turns up. A couple of questions lined up from anyone, about anything, would be incredible - the book is about an alien invasion of Belfast - and save my blushes.