Inish Carraig - paperback

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
so, Amazon moved quicker than I expected, and Inish Carraig is available in paperback here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/151688762X/?tag=brite-21

I'm still working on getting Search Inside added, so the start can be viewed, and it will another day or so before both editions are linked (the paperback is linked to the ebook but not the other way around). But both will be with readers within 2 days of each other, which is closer than I thought I'd manage it!

Anyway, hopefully all is good with it! (@Vaz - I thought this would please you. :)

Could be wrong, but I think Search Inside gets automatically added (I don't think I ever did anything to get it added, it just happened).

Best of luck with it :)

Could be wrong, but I think Search Inside gets automatically added (I don't think I ever did anything to get it added, it just happened).

Best of luck with it :)

It's so confusing - they say there is a submission form for it but don't link to it. I've mailed for that, anyhow. Also, the paperback isn't coming up on a search, only the direct link, and I can't find it on the US store. Grrr. I might have to give them a day or two to get everything sorted out.

Things do sometimes just take a little time. You've got it under your author name (which is the thing I often forgot about in the past), and I think most things flow naturally from there.

I put in a pre-order for the Kindle version a few weeks ago, but nothing's shown up on my device yet.

Not that there's any rush or anything. Is there a different date for the Kindle release, Jo?

You're fab, thank you - it's coming out on Friday 21st as planned. The paperback just hit much quicker than Createspace and Amazon said it would, otherwise they were planned for the same day. :)

Ah seen. I'm still slogging through ADWD at the moment, so IC will start after that.

BTW you'll never guess what, but I had a dream about Inish Carraig the other night; I think I dreamed about it because I was telling my wife about it during the day. I dreamed that you got the idea from an Irish brand of peanut butter called... Inish Carraig, and when I mentioned it to you, you got all uppity because I'd found out where you got the idea from.

Seriously, God knows o_O

Ah seen. I'm still slogging through ADWD at the moment, so IC will start after that.

BTW you'll never guess what, but I had a dream about Inish Carraig the other night; I think I dreamed about it because I was telling my wife about it during the day. I dreamed that you got the idea from an Irish brand of peanut butter called... Inish Carraig, and when I mentioned it to you, you got all uppity because I'd found out where you got the idea from.

Seriously, God knows o_O

How in hell did you find that out? :D I thought I'd bought all the jars....;)

11872694_965774600131558_143737883_n.jpg
Sunday delivery from Amazon. ;)

Woo, the paperback. I did say I'd wait for it ;) Amazon told me I could get free delivery over £10 so I tracked down Susan's Oracle and got that too (also discovered if you search for one Chronner author on there, you all pop up!)

Looks fantastic! (the boy who done that cover is a genius)

Did you go for gloss or matt cover.

It looks good :) I went for gloss as it will go to cons with Abendau and thought best to look the same. :)

Woo, the paperback. I did say I'd wait for it ;) Amazon told me I could get free delivery over £10 so I tracked down Susan's Oracle and got that too (also discovered if you search for one Chronner author on there, you all pop up!)

Fantastic - Oracle is a really good reads. :)(and thank you)

Thank you! Hope you enjoy!

Jo, are you going to make the paperback available on Amazon.ca or should I just order a signed copy from you and paypal you?