Hobgoblin Night is now published...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
The sequel to Goblin Moon - Hobgoblin Night with 3 added stories more than the original "the Gnome's Engine," is now available on the TBP website for only £7.99

Do yourself a favour and buy it. You get a free ebook as well!

I have to say I absolutely love the quality of the writing in these books, the characters and the twists and turns of the plot. If ever you needed a masterclass in "being published." This is it!

Goblin Moon and Hobgoblin night available on the TBP website. :)

11825200_880191038741365_6805285255993213015_n.jpg

Had to go and check my account but I see I had it pre-ordered.
I was wondering what to read next. Looks like I know now:)

Looking forward to it! Is it available at Amazon (for Kindle)? :)

Ray I am just checking it over to load to Amazon. Normally, within hours but I rushed the paperback through for World Con. Should be tomorrow. :)

@Gary Compton
No panic or rush. I just wondered. :)

I spent sat setting up my wife's old Kindle for my grandson*. I'll probably read about 50 of the 120+ books I downloaded from Gutenberg. From those and some others I have loaded up about 86 (inc Entire Oz) to start him off (inc nine of my own as his mum says they are OK for him.).

I also was given a Kobo Aura H2O as a present, so I've put 10 free eBooks from Kobo store too for me, (all sneakily 1st in series or trilogy) as well as a load of Gutenberg I've not read. So I'm not short of reading! :D I have about 20+ Physical charity shop books (33c to 1.50 Euro) on my queue too.

[* NEVER use Freetime/Kids mode, doesn't allow access to free books, not even sent to Amazon Cloud, only ones FROM Amazon. Never use "Shared Adult" household either. Extra charges!]

Copies of the physical book are on their way to WorldCon. Unfortunately, I am not. I was sick on and off last week and then it got worse again starting on Friday. I missed my ride north on Sunday, and the way things are progressing I doubt I would have been well in time for the convention even if there had been an alternate way of getting there.

So lovely copies of GM and HN available at the convention (if anyone here is going, look for them and other Tickety Boo titles), but not lovely me.

Oh no, Teresa, what a shame. Hope you feel better soon! :(

If I buy a 'paper-and-ink' copy here in the US, how does shipping work? Gary had mentioned you had some 'local' stock...

Well, I haven't acted as a distributor for Gary before, so you would have to ask him. (And he and I need to talk about that.) I assume it would involve ordering the book through the TBP website in the usual way, but instead of Gary mailing you a book (expensive) I would be the one to send you a copy.

That would have to be sometime after the 28th or the 29th when any stock not sold at WorldCon comes back to me.