Kraxon Magazine fifth special submission window

I failed couldn't get the kinks sorted out even though I had finished *Repeatedly slams head upon keyboard*

Sorry to hear... but you can still work on removing those kinks and submitting the story elsewhere.

I make it at least four stories that Glitch has to choose from. Is it enough to put a small anthology together?

Edit: After all this is the Chroners site and time travel would be a rather apt theme.

Whew, made it with minutes to spare. :D

Although the site page did say it was closed already. Eek!

I updated the site before I logged off for the evening; which is also why I posted here there was still half hour left.

Your submission was received within the window.

I failed couldn't get the kinks sorted out even though I had finished *Repeatedly slams head upon keyboard*

Think of it as all part of the learning curve. As a published author you may be working to a deadline with the next book. There will also be other submission windows you can work on.

I'm quite glad you did post the "half an hour left" thing, because I came to check -- I had thought it would be 6pm my time, as the story deadlines are here, but discovered your post and had to hurry. :D

I assume the challenges are following GMT. Whereas the submission window is UK time - currently BST. That would explain your missing hour.

But as you say, you discovered it in time and managed to make the deadline. Quite apt for a time travel submission ;)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. There's no evidence that I used time travel in the submitting of my story. I made sure of that.