Inish Carraig - pre order available

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
I have mastered the first bit of Amazon and got something up! Cover is to be snazzied up in the next day or two with the final file and what not, but Inish Carraig is up for pre order.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Inish+carraig

(It's also on .com)

Release date is 21st August, slightly later than planned but Amazon are strict that if you put up a pre order the release date must be met so I thought I'd err on the side of caution. :)

The time approacheth when I really will have to buy one o' they electricky palimpsests.

NO! We can hold them at the gates, we can reinforce the walls, we can throw more cityfolk into the breach to hold them back.

WE...

CAN...

original_24086599.jpg

Jo, I have pre-ordered! Looking forward to it...I will be flying home from a Trip that day too so I can read it on my plane ride! So don't let it be late ;)

Jo, I have pre-ordered! Looking forward to it...I will be flying home from a Trip that day too so I can read it on my plane ride! So don't let it be late ;)

Thank you x 10. I will do my best - Amazon are very strict about the deadline. If I miss it I can't do preorder for a full year!

Just because I like you...I expect I'll be buying a paperback copy of it too :coffee:

So, to confirm - I have the final file up on Amazon, in time for the 21st. Huzzah! I'm hoping to get to Createspace today or tomorrow and hope that the paperback will also be up, but I'm not sure what their lead in time is. I also hope, hope, to hit the shops around the end of August, for anyone in NI looking a copy, and some of that stock will be signed.

So, you'll have it for your trip, Ratsy. :)

(I'm getting quite excited now.)