New series - The Duellists Trilogy

That is awesome. Congrats KMQ! I will definitely be finding these when they come out

If I can ask, why the name change?

edit: Just wanted to say that the books look fantastic. Great covers. Orbit is top notch, that's for sure.

Those are nice covers, too:

Duellists1.jpg

EDIT: And here's the Amazon page for the first one - no preview of the opening chapters available yet. :)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0356504077/?tag=brite-21

The covers are sweet aren't they? (I wasn't sure if it'd be too much to post them here)

The name change as these are in a different sub genre to Fade to Black etc -- this is more adventure fantasy. Besides, everyone keeps calling me Julia at cons!

Well I wish you nothing but amazing success. If they are half as good as Rojan I will be a happy man.

I might need to order a signed one from you, to go with the Before the Fall copy I have signed ;)

Amazing covers. And the description of the first book is definitely intriguing. I look forward to reading it in October.

A bit slow on the uptake here (I blame school holidays). Looking forward to reading them.. and also not having to wait an eternity between instalments. I can only imagine how much work that was!

ooh, i saw these elsewhere, and didn't make the link of course - consider them shelved :)

Three book releases in three months! Fantastic, and I raise a glass to the success of them (that's like saying 'good luck' but knowing luck doesn't enter the equation, just damn good writing) Looking forward to reading them! I've got a sombrero, will that count in the competition? ;)

also on the xmas list for me (especially after a comfort splurge at Brierlow Bar Bookshop) but i might be able to sneak one as part of Sledge-Lit at the weekend ;)