Inish Carraig - cover reveal

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
image.jpg
So, here we are. Designed by the fab Gary Compton of Tickety boo covers.

The blurb goes like this:

Post-alien invasion Belfast. Earth has been defeated. Pity the locals aren't listening.

Belfast teenager John Dray will do whatever he has to to survive. When he's offered desperately-needed food in exchange for dispersing a suspicious compound over the city, he takes the job for his family's survival. When the compound is revealed to contain a virus lethal to the city's alien invaders, he finds himself charged with xenocide by the newly-formed Galactic Council.

Dray is sent to Inish Carraig, a forbidding, remote prison, where he uncovers the secret behind the virus - a plot which will threaten the Earth, and those he loves. He must unveil the conspiracy. He just has to get out of prison first.

Hopefully release date will be 24th July. I'll confirm nearer the time and where it can be bought and all that there....

Exciting!

Yay!! :) The blurb makes the book sound so exciting, and enticing! And the cover is superb! Well done all...looking forward to the release! CC

Nice cover, and the blurb sounds pretty inticing too. Somehow it put to mind War of the Worlds, The Count of Monte Cristo mashed and set in dystopic Belfast... I'm sure it isn't, but there you go.

Excellent stuff Jo. I am excited to read it.

Gary, great job on the cover.

Nice cover, and the blurb sounds pretty inticing too. Somehow it put to mind War of the Worlds, The Count of Monte Cristo mashed and set in dystopic Belfast... I'm sure it isn't, but there you go.

Maybe not that far off... :)

That's a rather bleakly awesome cover! I've been hearing about Inish for so long now, can't wait to get my hands on it. :)
(okay, I can wait another month)

I know. Bleak and lovely. But, you know, me and fluffy bunnies.... ;)

I still have a couple of bits to tweak: she posted it before I could say so - typical woman!

Thanks for the comments on the cover, hope it does the book justice.