How are the 3 last novels of Wheel of Time compared to the rest?

Megidolaon

I read the first 2 but stopped some 50 pages into the 3rd book cause I couldn't take any more Robert Jordan.

Apparently Brandon Sanderson wrote those and I loved Mistborn (and I like his writing style). Are these 3 novels different enough from the rest that I could enjoy them even if I hate the rest?

And is there some place I could read a summary of the story so far so I can read the Sanderson novels without getting totally confused?

I have 2 of the last 3, as well as all the Earlier ones. I never bought the last one, and I stopped reading half way through #13.

I think you probably need to read them all to read the last 3. Then if you edited it down to 5 or 6 books people would love you.
WARNING WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! Some people are seriously fans of WOT.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time

I was a fan, initially.

Last edited:
You absolutely would need to read a very in depth summary before digging in to the final three. I have a signed copy of one, and own all but the last 3 -a "one time fan" who would have been queuing for the next in the series... lost the plot when life got busy. I didn't have time to re-read the last doorstep to refresh my mind as to what happened. That said it's very hard not to have respect and a level of awe for the amount of work involved by both authors. I've just finished the last in the series, if binge reading (and time halt )was a thing... which I am sure it is, but not for epic novels!...I'd consider reading from 1. I'm sure all the loose ends will have been caught and those that haven't will get snagged up by the next turn of the Wheel.