Humans

Unfortunately Channel 4 own the rights in the UK not the BBC, probably the reason for the delay. I can always recommend you find a UK proxy and then watch from channel4.com after it airs. We have the same problem here in the UK more often than the US I'm afraid, particularly with The Expanse which still hasn't aired on any TV channel :(

I have AMC and the second highest cable package available from Verizon FIOS. I considered cutting the cord years ago, but to a TV/News Junkie like me it just wasn't worth it. So I'm set, but I thought Sky at least carried The Expanse? Oh Well, you'll get it when it comes to Netflix since Netflix owns the rights.

I have AMC and the second highest cable package available from Verizon FIOS. I considered cutting the cord years ago, but to a TV/News Junkie like me it just wasn't worth it. So I'm set, but I thought Sky at least carried The Expanse? Oh Well, you'll get it when it comes to Netflix since Netflix owns the rights.

Nah, international rights to The Expanse are owned now by Netflix, so you can get Season 1 now, but no specific date for Season 2 :(

Season 3:
May Channel 4
June 5th AMC
Per Facebook.

Odd that channel 4 doesn't have exact start date???

Channel Four and it's daughter channels (such as E4) like dangling their new series/season in front of their audiences with the caption, "Coming Soon". Presumably they think this builds anticipation... and it would if they didn't keep doing this until just before the shows are broadcast. Instead, it's just irritating.

I've just seen the dates for the new seasons, on E4, of Timeless and Gotham. I only saw the dates because I happened to find a link to a list of new shows on the TV Wise website, not because I saw them on E4.

Channel Four and it's daughter channels (such as E4) like dangling their new series/season in front of their audiences with the caption, "Coming Soon". Presumably they think this builds anticipation... and it would if they didn't keep doing this until just before the shows are broadcast. Instead, it's just irritating.

I've just seen the dates for the new seasons, on E4, of Timeless and Gotham. I only saw the dates because I happened to find a link to a list of new shows on the TV Wise website, not because I saw them on E4.

TV in America may be hard to follow due to all the choices, but at least the scheduling is clear-cut and not a tease.

Ooh, and looks like Legion is soon too.

It almost got me but not quite. I do love Niska.

Good to see Odi, even if it wasn't really him. And poor Mia.

I've been avoiding this thread due to the programming gap between the U.K. and the U.S.
I just watched the third season penultimate episode on AMC, and I am eagerly anticipating the finale. This series continues to enthrall me and challenge my thoughts what it means to be human.
The synths have the capacity to existentially surpass their human counterparts, yet they are forced to sink to the human level to survive. In that sense, it is depressingly realistic.

Powerful season finale.
This is a truly excellent series. It's a pity that it is generating so little commentary.

I hate to critique the final episode of s3, because other than this one little thing, I think the season was very well done.

As a former electronic technician, & one who is fairly well- informed about tech, I must utter two words:
Surge suppressor!
The government's 2nd phase of the attack on the synths relied upon a lack of surge suppressors on the recharging equipment or between them and the AC wall outlets. Most people I know, use power strips with surge suppressors on them, for their PCs, and even TVs. I would assume that there might be such things in use on a futuristic program, such as this. But even without them, the chargers themselves very likely had voltage regulators in them. If these were overloaded, they should become open circuits instead of shorted. :unsure: Rectifiers that are used to convert AC to DC might also burn-up. The synths themselves, being very high-tech & expensive, should have their own protection from over-voltage on their recharging connectors.

:lol:

Back