Humans

Cli-Fi

John J. Falco
Unfortunately Channel 4 own the rights in the UK not the BBC, probably the reason for the delay. I can always recommend you find a UK proxy and then watch from channel4.com after it airs. We have the same problem here in the UK more often than the US I'm afraid, particularly with The Expanse which still hasn't aired on any TV channel :(
I have AMC and the second highest cable package available from Verizon FIOS. I considered cutting the cord years ago, but to a TV/News Junkie like me it just wasn't worth it. So I'm set, but I thought Sky at least carried The Expanse? Oh Well, you'll get it when it comes to Netflix since Netflix owns the rights.

Gnrevolution

I have AMC and the second highest cable package available from Verizon FIOS. I considered cutting the cord years ago, but to a TV/News Junkie like me it just wasn't worth it. So I'm set, but I thought Sky at least carried The Expanse? Oh Well, you'll get it when it comes to Netflix since Netflix owns the rights.
Nah, international rights to The Expanse are owned now by Netflix, so you can get Season 1 now, but no specific date for Season 2 :(

Ursa major

Bearly Believable
Staff member
Channel Four and it's daughter channels (such as E4) like dangling their new series/season in front of their audiences with the caption, "Coming Soon". Presumably they think this builds anticipation... and it would if they didn't keep doing this until just before the shows are broadcast. Instead, it's just irritating.

I've just seen the dates for the new seasons, on E4, of Timeless and Gotham. I only saw the dates because I happened to find a link to a list of new shows on the TV Wise website, not because I saw them on E4.

Cli-Fi

John J. Falco
Channel Four and it's daughter channels (such as E4) like dangling their new series/season in front of their audiences with the caption, "Coming Soon". Presumably they think this builds anticipation... and it would if they didn't keep doing this until just before the shows are broadcast. Instead, it's just irritating.

I've just seen the dates for the new seasons, on E4, of Timeless and Gotham. I only saw the dates because I happened to find a link to a list of new shows on the TV Wise website, not because I saw them on E4.
TV in America may be hard to follow due to all the choices, but at least the scheduling is clear-cut and not a tease.

Mouse

ejtett.weebly.com

Ooh, and looks like Legion is soon too.

REBerg

Registered Alien
I've been avoiding this thread due to the programming gap between the U.K. and the U.S.
I just watched the third season penultimate episode on AMC, and I am eagerly anticipating the finale. This series continues to enthrall me and challenge my thoughts what it means to be human.
The synths have the capacity to existentially surpass their human counterparts, yet they are forced to sink to the human level to survive. In that sense, it is depressingly realistic.