Grimm: 4.03: Last Flight

Jesse412

Old Curmudgeon
Episode 3 "Last Fight"
Bud is hilarious. Why wouldn't Truble immediately tell Nick she was approached by Agent Chavez? Great cliffhanger.

Episode 3 "Last Fight"
Bud is hilarious. Why wouldn't Truble immediately tell Nick she was approached by Agent Chavez? Great cliffhanger.

Yep, I've slipped right back into watching this and I'm enjoying it so far, though I'm still not liking the Adalinde storyline.
Really implausible that the weird dude either has this prison/escape setup or that Adalinde doesn't think she's being conned. I agree that Bud's funny but speaking of "why tell", why'd they tell him about Nick? He said, "I've gotta go home and not tell anybody" which I figure means he'll only tell one person who can't tell anyone else, etc. As far as Trubel, I suspect she just took the birdchick's warning to heart. She wants to try to handle it herself and, if there is any danger to Nick in telling him, doesn't want to endanger him. I like that Trubel is like this young pup always growling and barking at everything and ready to scrap but they really do either need to let her be more effective or rein her in. While Nick wasn't immediately perfect and had a big problem with people spitting stuff in his face repeatedly, I don't recall him getting knocked around and out quite as regularly. At least in this ep she had a good time in the ring after an initial problem, even if she did have to cheat a bit. :) And, of course, was ultimately effective in the last big fight even if she doesn't get many style points.)